No announcement yet.

Hilltop Lakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I driven through many small towns that have roads in residential areas that are in way worse shape than the roads in Hilltop. It's a cheap cost of living for the residents and there are many things to do there. I believe that for the most part the good amenities like the included recreation and the fact that there is a EMS station in the development out way the bad (i.e. some non-paved roads) That's my $.2

Comment

Good explanation SwampRabbit. I guess the developers thought if they built it other businesses would come.

Comment

I've got a lot in there, and everything I own is for sale. Bought it over a year ago, everything is paid up, and I haven't got a chance to hunt it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by duckboy007 View Post
          I've got a lot in there, and everything I own is for sale. Bought it over a year ago, everything is paid up, and I haven't got a chance to hunt it yet.

Why are you selling it then? It seems like a nice place. I looked at it a few years ago, but between all the posts on here selling lots and the distance from my house I passed.
          Last edited by AntlerCollector; 05-28-2019, 10:52 AM.

Comment

I have a lot way in the back off of Redbud that Iv'e seen 3 times since Feb Anyone have any lots for sale on Redbud or the end of black jack Ln? I'd be interested in adjoining lots

Comment

We have our land in Normangee but have lots in Hilltop to play golf and fish. The fishing is not as good as it used to be after the drought but still good fishing. If I was looking for recreational property in the area I’d look at camp creek or closer to gibbons creek

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Pride View Post
                I have a lot way in the back off of Redbud that Iv'e seen 3 times since Feb Anyone have any lots for sale on Redbud or the end of black jack Ln? I'd be interested in adjoining lots
                Not the end of Black Jack Ln but the curve on Crabapple Rd.

I had to back and look a the map

Comment

Originally posted by HunterRoss View Post
                  I driven through many small towns that have roads in residential areas that are in way worse shape than the roads in Hilltop. It's a cheap cost of living for the residents and there are many things to do there. I believe that for the most part the good amenities like the included recreation and the fact that there is a EMS station in the development out way the bad (i.e. some non-paved roads) That's my $.2
                  Thank you. This is some good info.

Also, can anybody enlighten me on types of restrictions there are for constructing a home here? I'm trying to shortcut reading the 118 pdfs of deed restrictions on the Hilltop website.

Comment

Deed restrictions on building depend on the section of the of the development the lot is located in. The minimum square footage varies from 800 sq.ft to 1400 sq.ft living areas. Houses have to be minimum 55% masonry clad exterior. Other than that you may have to narrow down what section you are wanting to be in to rather than reading all the restrictions.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      Why are you selling it then? It seems like a nice place. I looked at it a few years ago, but between all the posts on here selling lots and the distance from my house I passed.
                      I bought it on a bit of a whim to have a "place back in Texas". I still haven't even hunted it yet. We did go stay down there one day last summer and had a great time. I'm not actively looking to get rid of it, and I'm hoping this year is the year I get down there and stick a few pigs or a doe. WE live 8 hours away in Memphis now.

Comment

Working...
                      X