X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
      Bradley's Guide Service. Good friend of mine and is a fishing fool for crappie and catfish. Tell him Mitch sent you

Another vote for Brad

Comment

Went with him once and had a blast. Bait and tackle included

Comment

Was going to start a thread for this exact topic... Looking to take my son and nephew out for catfish or crappie soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
            Simon Cosper with Get the Net Guide Service on Lake Livingston has always gone out of his way to Get my daughter and I on fish. Good dude.
            This^^^^^^^^for sure. I used him to show me how to setup my fishfinder and and we caught over a 100 fish while we were there LOL

Comment

Like Livingston Adventures
              Michael Richardson-936-327-6930

He runs trips on Conroe and Livingston. He is on the crappie and white bass on Conroe right now. My buddy went with him last weekend and they had 3 limits of whites and 3 limits of Crappie

Comment

Originally posted by sling shot View Post
                Tex Bonin look him up Lake Conroe Fishing Guides. Call 713-252-4290
                Ok just booked the 15th am trip for my employees. Crappie and Channel Cat fish on the hit list.
                I can tell he is a character..........................

Comment

Ive done 2 trips with hooker harwell. 2 very good trips for crappie on lake conroe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TX_H-F View Post
                    Ive done 2 trips with hooker harwell. 2 very good trips for crappie on lake conroe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Another vote for Hooker Harwell on lake Conroe. We just got done with a trip last week. We took my 86 year old FIL and we all had a blast. Right now the crappie and white bass are on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                      Ok just booked the 15th am trip for my employees. Crappie and Channel Cat fish on the hit list.
                      I can tell he is a character..........................
                      Great trip. My folks loved Tex. Caught 25 fish.

THANKS........................

Comment

Ok, i found this old thread about Conroe and Livingston guides. Need to book during the week for 4 folks probably in the next 2 weeks. Any updates on the list of premium guides, especially Conroe?.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Ok, i found this old thread about Conroe and Livingston guides. Need to book during the week for 4 folks probably in the next 2 weeks. Any updates on the list of premium guides, especially Conroe?.
                          We are heading back for our third trip with Hooker Harwell. We always have a blast and head home with plenty of fish. Did I mention HE CLEANS THE FISH FOR YOU?

Comment

If I recall correctly, CHarrell said that Hooker Harwell is his brother-in-law...maybe he’ll chime in

All I know is that I throughly enjoy reading his trip updates on Facebook. He seems like he is a character and would be fun to fish with

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              1st choice-Michael Richardson with Lake Livingston Adventures 936-327-6930 but he is probably booked and is mostly back on Livingston this time of year.
                              2nd choice-Jeff Friederich with Fishing Addiction Guide Service 832-474-3929

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                                If I recall correctly, CHarrell said that Hooker Harwell is his brother-in-law...maybe he’ll chime in

All I know is that I throughly enjoy reading his trip updates on Facebook. He seems like he is a character and would be fun to fish with
                                Yes, Billy Harwell is my brother-in-law. His email is www.hookerharwell.net. He has been on some pretty good fish lately.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X