some of you must be devastated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some of you must be devastated!

what will yall do now?....US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA", seeking to subject websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) misuse online personals unlawfully.

Any tool or service can be misused. We can't take such risk without jeopardizing all our other services, so we are regretfully taking craigslist personals offline. Hopefully we can bring them back some day.

To the millions of spouses, partners, and couples who met through craigslist, we wish you every happiness!

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
    what will yall do now?....US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA", seeking to subject websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) misuse online personals unlawfully.

Any tool or service can be misused. We can't take such risk without jeopardizing all our other services, so we are regretfully taking craigslist personals offline. Hopefully we can bring them back some day.

To the millions of spouses, partners, and couples who met through craigslist, we wish you every happiness!
    Damm, and I was just gonna put an ad in there ! The early bird gets the worm.....

Comment

Good

Comment

They left out apologizing to the child and human traffickers that used that feature more than anyone.

Comment

The primary advocate for the preservation and protection of whitewater rivers throughout the United States and connects the interests of human-powered recreational river users with ecological and science-based data to achieve goals within our mission.

Here’s a link a buddy shared with me. Tells you what rivers are flowing and st what rate. It doesn’t look like much to kayak down right now but, there’s still a few running.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
            https://www.americanwhitewater.org/c...mary/state/TX/

Here’s a link a buddy shared with me. Tells you what rivers are flowing and st what rate. It doesn’t look like much to kayak down right now but, there’s still a few running.
            Dang. Wrong thread

Comment

https://www.americanwhitewater.org/c...mary/state/TX/

https://www.statisticbrain.com/giant-panda-statistics/

Here a link to the pertinent statistics of Giant Panda bears. hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                https://www.statisticbrain.com/giant-panda-statistics/

Here a link to the pertinent statistics of Giant Panda bears. hope this helps.
                I deserve it! Pour it on

Comment

I deserve it! Pour it on
                  Whatever else happens know this in your Heart.
                  Jesus the Christ Loves you.
                  Ask me how I know

Comment

Hey at least the missed connections section is still around. That’s my favorite to read through. There’s some pretty desperate people out there

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      They left out apologizing to the child and human traffickers that used that feature more than anyone.
                      It will just drive it further under ground, while also hinder desperate mothers from turning a extra buck to make ends meet by turning to prostitution ,
                      I wonder if they will shut down sugar daddy/sugar baby sites like seeking arrangements and tinder
                      IMO this is imposing on our civil liberties and states rights " states retain the right to control prostitution not the federal government "

Federation gun control and this will work in mirror image
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 03-24-2018, 12:02 AM.

Comment

I deserve it! Pour it on
                        You can remain in the Brotherhood.

Comment

Working...
                        X