Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabo with kids...Any ideas on what to do

Vacation plans have changed again...
    From Bahamas, to La Paz, to now Cabo....

Kids in Cabo (ages 14 & 10) - anyone got ideas what to do?
    Pool, Beach, Shopping, etc are already on the table..

Any excursions or things to go do that they will flip out over?
    Zip Line? ATVs thru forest & beach?

Not wanting a Condo to stay in. We are trying to find a house or Villa on the beach to get...

Any info would be great to hear.... Thanks !!

Beaches are not that good in Cabo.only 1-2 you can swim on. I would book some fishing trips. That seems to be the best Cabo has to offer.

Comment

Todos Santos? Anyone ever stayed around that area?

Comment

Dang water is cold all the time also

Comment

buy them nintendo switches and about $1000 worth of games each and leave them in the hotel...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            buy them nintendo switches and about $1000 worth of games each and leave them in the hotel...
            That is on my sons packing list already !!!

But I like the way you think !!!

Comment

Water very cold, your kids won't go in it. Many peddlers on the beach as well. Like non-stop badgering.

Comment

We rented polaris razors and took a tour down part of baja. That was the second most fun thing I did in cabo.

Going back in June. Without kids. Again

Comment

ATV's were fun, we also did a van tour through San Juan I believe that included a stop at a glass blowing place that was really cool.

Comment

plan on swimming at resort. no beach swimming. not that big of an issue since the pool will be warmer anyway. fishing and excursions are cool.

Comment

Take the boat tour of the bay. you Can don ATV/dune buggy tours through the Baja winderness (there are no forests, Cabo is basically a desert).

Take them out deep sea fishing, hopefully you have better luck than my crew did

Comment

After reading most of the posts to your question.... I've changed my mind...
                        buy yourselves a couple nintendo switches and $1000 worth of games watch and kick the kids outta the hotel....

Comment

Depending on what time of year you go, the whale watching tours are pretty cool.

Take a tour boat out to Land's End, to see the sea lions.

Not much to see, in the COLD water, if you go snorkeling.
                          We did do 8 dives, but other than rocks, fish and a wreck, again, there's not much to see.

Did I mention that the water is COLD?

Comment

With our kids:
                            Lands end glass bottom boat tour
                            Glass blowing factory
                            Tons of swimming in the pool
                            Marlin fishing - no luck but saw one flip our bait out of the water.

Should have done the Baja tour on UTV or dune buggy.

I will not go there with kids again. Too many other places with more water related things to do.

Comment

Originally posted by riverbowman View Post
                              With our kids:
                              Lands end glass bottom boat tour
                              Glass blowing factory
                              Tons of swimming in the pool
                              Marlin fishing - no luck but saw one flip our bait out of the water.

Should have done the Baja tour on UTV or dune buggy.

I will not go there with kids again. Too many other places with more water related things to do.
                              Thanks...
                              We had a place picked out in La Ventana (2 hrs away from Cabo) but the are planning a renovation so we are trying to find another place.

Comment

Working...
                              X