Magpul glock mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magpul glock mags

Anyone tried them? Ordered a 9mm conversion barrel for my G22 and will need some magazines.

TIA

I have a few. No issues at all

Comment

midway happens to have them on sale for under 12 bucks for a g17 magazine. Half the price of a glock mag.

Comment

I have some, work great. I bought them just because...

Glock mags are cheap as it is, but for $12 go for it. They’ll run.

Comment

Yep. Been using a couple for a few years. No issue.

Comment

Anything from Magpul has to be good. Quality across the board.
            Have any of y'all used these ETS Glock mags either?
            Shop Elite Tactical Systems Magazines At gunmagwarehouse.com

Comment

Solid mags

Comment

I bought 4 on sale at Midway for $9/ea last summer for my Poly80 G19. They have been working great.

Comment

I use the 140mm mags and they work very well.

Comment

I'll have to try some. I thought I remembered there being a lot of negative reviews on them in the past? Glad to hear y'all are having good experiences with them. Will give me reason to go buy some ha. Little unrelated but I tried their 308 mags for CDI bottom metal and have got to say I was impressed. Work way better than the fricken $80 accuracy international mags I was using before.

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                      I'll have to try some. I thought I remembered there being a lot of negative reviews on them in the past? Glad to hear y'all are having good experiences with them. Will give me reason to go buy some ha. Little unrelated but I tried their 308 mags for CDI bottom metal and have got to say I was impressed. Work way better than the fricken $80 accuracy international mags I was using before.
                      All I shoot in PRS is the magpul AICS mags. The fact that I can buy 3 for the price of one AI mag, winner winner.

Comment

Order came today. They seem to lock up better than factory in my 19 and 22. May order 3 more.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X