No announcement yet.

Express needed from Tyler to Austin Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we are trying to make this work with hunting270, thanks again for all the offers and help with this, TBH at its finest. Will contact in the morning. Thanks again everyone. Will keep ya posted in case they can’t meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
      I think we are trying to make this work with hunting270, thanks again for all the offers and help with this, TBH at its finest. Will contact in the morning. Thanks again everyone. Will keep ya posted in case they can’t meet up.
      If that doesn't work, PM me and I will make it happen...just on my schedule.

Comment

copy that Burnadell, will let you know. much thanks

Comment

Right now, it looks like 270 and I will meet sometime tomorrow. Like Maui, I appreciate the responses.

Comment

270, PM me your favorite cold beverage, I’ll bring you a gift. Thanks again big time.

Comment

If something falls through, I’m heading to Carizo Springs tomorrow from Henderson. I can make a drop if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by etbowhunter View Post
                If something falls through, I’m heading to Carizo Springs tomorrow from Henderson. I can make a drop if needed.
                I didn't know I had so many TBHers this close to me. Thanks again everyone, but I'm meeting 270 tomorrow with the package. Good to know there are folks willing to help out !

Comment

Working...
                X