No announcement yet.

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holding steady on the production side...just tightening up the belt a bit on guys being lazy and costing the company money.

Comment

On manufacturing side is not good at all, company I work for laid off 75 and expecting more even closing.

Comment

we seem to be pretty steady in my line of work, much busier than we were in Feb-May for sure. Not busy enough to start hiring a crew back, but sales have picked up and customers are starting to make inventory orders again.

Hope all is well for the rest of you.

Comment

BPhillips, which Cactus rig is that? I'm on 114 up in Seiling.

Comment

SHell just made a big cut in personel here in houston. Looks like a goast town around the office. I've been fortunate enough to keep me and my guys above the cut line so far. We have two new rigs in west texas that will spud before the end of august and supposed to get another after the first of the year. Each aditional rig makes me and my guys more valuable so I pretty excited to see the ramp up. It might mean a little job security.

Comment

Originally posted by yfz04drt View Post
              BPhillips, which Cactus rig is that? I'm on 114 up in Seiling.
              Cactus 129.. I'm just up here helping out right now though I have my rig around Pecos, Tx

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                Cactus 129.. I'm just up here helping out right now though I have my rig around Pecos, Tx
                I gotcha. Been working just over the KS border for Tapstone and this is our 2nd well in this area.

Comment

This area is supposed to be one of the few hotspots.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                    This area is supposed to be one of the few hotspots.
                    Yea it's still pretty busy out there

Comment

Yea it's still pretty busy out there
                      I spend most of my time in the area.

Comment

[ATTACH]735165[/ATTACH]

Comment

If the oil futures are any guide to real future prices it looks pretty bleak...WTI futures don't even get over $50 until September 2016...

http://www.barchart.com/commodityfut...WTI_Futures/CL

Comment

Devon is stacking two rigs out here in NM.

Comment

Hope it picks up offshore. Things in the Gulf are pretty weak, but the forecast looks promising if we can hold on that long...

Comment

Originally posted by cosmiccowboy View Post
                                If the oil futures are any guide to real future prices it looks pretty bleak...WTI futures don't even get over $50 until September 2016...

http://www.barchart.com/commodityfut...WTI_Futures/CL

Look at the futures in 2014, everyone knows everything until something changes.

Comment

Working...
                                X