Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donated pallets of water to Houston area from DFW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sure most folks are now in need of $$$$ so they can fix their homes. Has anyone see where folks can apply for help besides FEMA? I wonder where all those millions of dollars are? You might look at Refugo or Port Aransas area who took the brunt of the the storm.

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
      Pretty sure most folks are now in need of $$$$ so they can fix their homes. Has anyone see where folks can apply for help besides FEMA? I wonder where all those millions of dollars are? You might look at Refugo or Port Aransas area who took the brunt of the the storm.

This is so scary.
      With so many homes not having flood insurance I'm scared to know what's going to happen with all these $300k+ homes that were flooded

Another TARP???

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        This is so scary.
        With so many homes not having flood insurance I'm scared to know what's going to happen with all these $300k+ homes that were flooded

Another TARP???
        I think only the ones inside the d a m in east Katy and some down stream from the dam on buffalo bayou. These should have never been built there. But were is all those millions at and how do folks in need get some for them to rebuild?

Comment

PM sent...

Comment

Originally posted by rileydog View Post
            Call Texas Baptist Men. They are running supplies from Dallas down every few days.
            This!

Comment

Originally posted by rileydog View Post
              Call Texas Baptist Men. They are running supplies from Dallas down every few days.
              Originally posted by Cabeza_De_Toro View Post
              This!
              I emailed them yesterday.

Comment

I was just down in Refugio county Monday bringing a load of supplies and got to walk through the supply storage area in Tivoli. They were actually talking about renting a truck to haul water to Florida to get rid of it.

Comment

Originally posted by RevMS View Post
                  I was just down in Refugio county Monday bringing a load of supplies and got to walk through the supply storage area in Tivoli. They were actually talking about renting a truck to haul water to Florida to get rid of it.
                  Great. Well.....at least no one is going thirsty down there.

Comment

Working...
                  X