• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
    Replied with links
    Thank you mucho.... Angie

Comment

Livetarget Hybrid Shrimp and DOA Shrimp.

Colors we use are: Chartreuse/Silver, Watermelon/clear, Rootbeer/clear

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
        Johnny: You didn't use any tandem trout rigs? Them live shrimp... be expensive.... lol

No, didn't rig up anything tandem style and no, those shrimp ain't cheap! lol

You should be doing your San Luis trip soon?

Comment

Angie I returned your PM..

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
            No, didn't rig up anything tandem style and no, those shrimp ain't cheap! lol

You should be doing your San Luis trip soon?
            Exactly.. Still staying at the Judge's Bench. Just a week away. Did you stay in that area? You have a good memory....

Comment

[ATTACH]860273[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by jettech17 View Post
                [ATTACH]860273[/ATTACH]
                What's the best color?

Comment

I am going to get me some of everything !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
                    Had a pic handy. Buddy asked me last week what to use and sent it to him, he tore them up as well..this is all I use under the lights will catch specs as expected, ssndtrout, occasional red, occasional croaker etc caught flounder on the bottom as well

These are my go to and we fish lights just about every weekend in the summer

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                    I have used those before, but they tore apart so quickly I stopped using them.

Comment

We throw the plain one in the pic. No color . Chartreuse back works as well

Comment

Wal-Mart has the plain ones for 3.49 at some stores

Comment

white willow leaf spinner bait with silver blades

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1673.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	24501190
                            Fish single or in tandem. 3 main colors I buy are clear with red flake, black body chartreuse tail, avocado w/red tail. I do however have or have used nearly every color they put out. I soak them in smelly jelly for a day before I use them for sight casting to reds/drum. Trout under the lights don't need any attractant. I wish I knew how to share the link, I'm computer challenged.

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
                              Exactly.. Still staying at the Judge's Bench. Just a week away. Did you stay in that area? You have a good memory....
                              We stay on the West End of G-Town, about 5 minutes from the San Luis Pass bridge...not all that far from the place y'all stay at.

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
                                I have used those before, but they tore apart so quickly I stopped using them.
                                Yup the bodies are weak but they just plain work for our area and the packs are cheap. They get torn off hooks and shredded pretty easy I just keep a replacement pack of bodies in my pocket usually change out as needed sometimes one will just destroy it sometime 10 trout later never know.

Someone said the hooks bend and that's true as well I've caught all weekend on the same rig with trout ranging from dinks to low 20s and a few reds with no issues then I've straightened hooks after a few after only a few. We usually use them until they get bent then tie our own on. I want to try a few posted here as well we always use these and sometimes the tandem shrimp rigs in glow as well. If the fish are there we catch a limit pretty quick. Unless weather trash we usually do great in summer we're lucky to have a great spot the kids and their friends who have never caught high action numbers of fish always want to go back

I can say I've never caught a monster trout on these but plenty 18-22 and the occasional 24 I've never caught any huge ones under the lights

Comment

Working...
                                X