Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does your marriage suck the life out of you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats man

Comment

So happy to hear this, because I remember the darker days and how it tore at your soul. I'm so happy for you and Leah and for what God has done in your marriage. 10 years is a great accomplishment and I'm so happy for y'all. I can't wait to watch God bless y'all for the next 50.

FYI...You never know how strong your marriage is until it's tested. I'm glad ours has survived the tough times and I can assure you that God is the only reason we put up with each other. That being said, we're more in love today than ever.

Comment

Congrats man. I am blessed with a wonderful wife and I thank God every day. The more you trust in Him the better it gets. Enjoy your day and good luck with your new addition.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
          The 1st one did.
          yup

Comment

Congrats on 10 years.

I have a great marriage of almost 9 years that GOD has truly blessed me with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on 10 years brother. My wife and I will be hitting 19 years next month. We have had our struggles in the beginning also but we learned together and we grew together. Hope you have many many more great years ahead of you.

Comment

Congrats to you and your wife! We're coming up on 30yrs this July. Struggles will come and go. It takes true love to get though the bad times. Hell, we're struggling right now, but we will get through it because of our love for each other. I wish y'all many more years together!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  Congrats to you and your wife! We're coming up on 30yrs this July. Struggles will come and go. It takes true love to get though the bad times. Hell, we're struggling right now, but we will get through it because of our love for each other. I wish y'all many more years together!
                  We will be doing 27 years in July and we have had our struggles , love and Christ covers a multitude of blemishes. Every now and then I think I finally know who she is and then BAM!!! She does something to prove to me i still don't know her.

Comment

Congratulations

Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Comment

I remember those dark days Greg, Just like Curt said. I personally can't believe it's been that long ago. I am so happy that you and Leah with Gods help, love and grace, turned things 180 degrees.
                      Congratulations my friend!!!
                      Here is hoping and praying for many many more years

Comment

Congratulation on the 10 years and your third child!

Comment

That's a beautiful photo of you two, and thank you for sharing this. We are newlyweds and I plan on sharing this with my husband. Congratulations on your next blessing!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            My wife thought this was hilarious!

Yes, I know what the urban definition of playa is, however I started out in waterfowling forums and just carried the username, cuz well "I'm kinda a big deal, people know me."

Does this look like a "playa"?

[ATTACH]840439[/ATTACH]

Yes, I married up, way up!

In all seriousness though congrats man.

Comment

"we made a decision to be obedient even though that was not was either one of us wanted"

That is powerful stuff Playa

The lord gives us his grace in order to save us, but it is ultimately up to us to meet him and choose to accept that grace and change. Congrats on your decision to accept his grace and change your life, marriage, and future

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                My wife thought this was hilarious!

Yes, I know what the urban definition of playa is, however I started out in waterfowling forums and just carried the username, cuz well "I'm kinda a big deal, people know me."

Does this look like a "playa"?

[ATTACH]840439[/ATTACH]

Yes, I married up, way up!
                                To be honest I had no clue as to the real definition of playa but all in good fun. And yes you and I too married way up! We just celebrated 25 last year. God at the center and be polite with each other and you are in for the long haul.

Comment

Working...
                                X