The Irony of it all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Irony of it all.

They absolutely have no idea why they are doing what they are doing... SMH.. Simply clueless..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PondPopper; 08-19-2017, 09:27 AM.

Well that's sad. Don't even understand how they can stand for a cause that they have no clue about.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

I bet they have no problem receiving and using money with the images of slave owners

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        I bet they have no problem receiving and using money with the images of slave owners
        Now that makes it a bit tricky doesn't!!!!!!
        Especially when a whooooooole bunch is in the form of "mail box money".

Mail box money- Government checks that just SHOW UP in the mail box... A gift from the government that is being stolen from hard working taxpayers..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

Mail box money- Government checks that just SHOW UP in the mail box... A gift from the government that is being stolen from hard working taxpayers..
          And they were capitalist at that!

Irony so thick you need a woodsman to hack through it all

Comment

I wonder if we could trick the idiots into burning piles of cash because it has slave owners on it? It would increase the value of the dollar and weaken their financial positions...

Comment

They know what they are doing. Its a white man so white culture. So out of racial spite they destroyed. The irony of it being the man responsible for emancipation is not lost on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So "these" people doing these acts and getting things renamed, are they the majority of Americans now?

And I was always told "these" people are just like all of the hard working people. Is this still the case? Or are people finally waking up to see the light?

Comment

Daggitt, I've been calling my dividend checks & rent checks mailbox money for eon's.....lol. I better warn all the investors I know the term has been high jacked!!!![emoji33] [emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    Daggitt, I've been calling my dividend checks & rent checks mailbox money for eon's.....lol. I better warn all the investors I know the term has been high jacked!!!![emoji33] [emoji12]

There are many types of mailbox money, some earned and some is not.. You know this though..

My post had nothing to do with race... I'm sure the burned head of Lincoln was a bit misleading to some. I could see where some might think so but it is what it is... I think he did free some folks back in the day best I recall but I can't remember the details..

This is a conservative VS liberal issue entirely... A Politicallt driven agenda.. It is being sold by the left wing politicians and the MSM as a racial issue, because that is a attention getter, but it is not..
                    When I see monuments being defaced and destroyed on television it is mostly white liberals doing it.. Of course there are different races doing it but most of what is see are whites..

I have to give credit where credit is due... The left, without a doubt, are more united, right or wrong, than the right has ever been in my lifetime... They know no limits and they are ALL on board...

I guess most folks on the right do not understand the meaning of "united we stand, divided we fall" but the left dang sure do..

This country is in big trouble.. The Left may have lost the election but they have been winning ever since..
                    Last edited by PondPopper; 08-19-2017, 08:18 PM.

Comment

There are many types of mailbox money, some earned and some is not.. You know this though..

My post had nothing to do with race... I'm sure the burned head of Lincoln was a bit misleading to some. I could see where some might think so but it is what it is... I think he did free some folks back in the day best I recall but I can't remember the details..

This is a conservative VS liberal issue entirely... A Politicallt driven agenda.. It is being sold by the left wing politicians and the MSM as a racial issue, because that is a attention getter, but it is not..
                      When I see monuments being defaced and destroyed on television it is mostly white liberals doing it.. Of course there are different races doing it but most of what is see are whites..

I have to give credit where credit is due... The left, without a doubt, are more united, right or wrong, than the right has ever been in my lifetime... They know no limits and they are ALL on board...

I guess most folks on the right do not understand the meaning of "united we stand, devided we fall" but the left dang sure do..

This country is in big trouble.. The Left may have lost the election but they have been winning ever since..
                      Cool with me. [emoji6]
                      I just know some BIG players that use that term often. I had never seen it used in a derogatory fashion. Now i am gonna flip the script on a few of them.....lol. Carry on!

Comment

Cool with me. [emoji6]
                        I just know some BIG players that use that term often. I had never seen it used in a derogatory fashion. Now i am gonna flip the script on a few of them.....lol. Carry on!

Derogatory????? Government checks ARE mailbox money.. Are they not?? Maybe they are now direct deposit.. Couldn't tell you. I've ALWAYS worked for my money.. Always will.. It's just a silly little pride thing..

So now the truth is deemed derogatory?? LOL ok.. Somehow I'm not surprised..
                        Carry on..

Comment

Derogatory????? Government checks ARE mailbox money.. Are they not?? Maybe they are now direct deposit.. Couldn't tell you. I've ALWAYS worked for my money.. Always will.. It's just a silly little pride thing..

So now the truth is deemed derogatory?? LOL ok.. Somehow I'm not surprised..
                          Carry on..
                          No idea what you are talking about. [emoji844] The guys I am referencing are well to do users of that term. They love that term....."mailbox money". That is how I know that term.....as extremely positive. I responded to YOUR statement on that term......not about a bunch of deadbeats beating the system with my excessive tax dollars . Hopefully that is clearer???

Comment

No idea what you are talking about. [emoji844] The guys I am referencing are well to do users of that term. They love that term....."mailbox money". That is how I know that term.....as extremely positive. I responded to YOUR statement on that term......not about a bunch of deadbeats beating the system with my excessive tax dollars . Hopefully that is clearer???

Your definition is the way I have always heard "mailbox money" used, basically residual streams of cash flow.... but it makes sense either way

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              Your definition is the way I have always heard "mailbox money" used, basically residual streams of cash flow.... but it makes sense either way
                              Yes it does![emoji106]
                              But totally loss me in his reponse to a simple analogy about my experience with the term. All good either way.

Comment

Working...
                              X