what happened to this idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happened to this idea

System that allows both car engines and cuttingtorches to run on a reusable source of water.

Wow that's really cool!!

Comment

interesting

Comment

I'd have to assume that between the oil companies and the politicians in their pocket that they'd probably be responsible for the fatal "accident" that will happen to you in turn making people think twice before releasing this type of technology.....

Comment

I'll take it

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
            I'd have to assume that between the oil companies and the politicians in their pocket that they'd probably be responsible for the fatal "accident" that will happen to you in turn making people think twice before releasing this type of technology.....

Took the words out of my mouth!! To many people stand to loose a lot of money if this becomes reality!

Comment

drought?

Comment

Dennis Klein

In 2002, the firm Hydrogen Technology Applications patented an electrolyser design and trademarked the term "Aquygen" to refer to the hydrogen oxygen gas mixture produced by the device.[16][17][18] Originally developed as an alternative to oxyacetylene welding, the company claimed to be able to run a vehicle exclusively on water, via the production of "Aquygen", and invoked an unproven state of matter called "magnegases" and a discredited theory about magnecules to explain their results.[19] Company founder Dennis Klein claimed to be in negotiations with a major US auto manufacturer and that the US government wanted to produce Hummers that used his technology.[20]

At present, the company no longer claims it can run a car exclusively on water, and is instead marketing "Aquygen" production as a technique to increase fuel efficiency,[21] thus making it Hydrogen fuel enhancement rather than a water-fuelled car.

Comment

Working...
                X