Story behind your avatar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Story behind your avatar?

Going through post after posts I notice that individuals on here have many different avatars and sometimes I try and figure the story behind them. So I was wondering what's the story behind yours because it's our avatar for some reason. Mine is a picture of my first hog that I killer last year. I just got into bowhunting last year so to me that is something I consider a trophy in my book.

Mine is my daughter playing "Indians" riding a horse, me, and shooting a "bow"

Comment

hmmmm....

Comment

First axis buck I've shot.....

And it's easy to spot because it's red so I can go back to post and see where I've read up too

Comment

Mine is a picture of Elk camp in Colorado. My buddy Elkaholic killed an Elk that we called in from a long ways. I didnt get a chance to sling an arrow, but it was one of the best hunts of my life.

Comment

My largest bass to date. Since deer seasons approaching I need to change it to something hunting related.

Let's do work son!!

Comment

Congrats! The hog in my avatar is the biggest I have taken with a bow, and he was one of the first hogs turned in on the TBH summer hog contest. I will never forget that night!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine is in support for a couple of TBH'ers that are battling Cancer.

Comment

mine is a doe I killed last year, its the 2nd deer I've killed with my bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
                    Mine is in support for a couple of TBH'ers that are battling Cancer.

Still sporting my Cull Hunter gear right now, but went back to my 3 boys, sitting on my tractor. Kinda partial to this pic.

Comment

Me and Michael Swigging with my wife between us.

Skinny

Comment

Just posted the story of my new one here: http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=230531

Comment

The doctor needed a mow hawk. I obliged...

Comment

<----- If you stop moving, you may get squashed.

Comment

Originally posted by blacksunshine View Post
                              hmmmm....
                              Thats Funny

I think I will let someone else explain mine <------- Paging Kevin

Comment

Working...
                              X