Odessa/ Midland Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odessa/ Midland Shooting

Seven people were killed and several more were hurt in a mass shooting in Odessa on Saturday afternoon. The suspect in the shooting has been killed.

possibly 2 shooters between 20-30 now reported have been shot including an officer
    Last edited by Wbeene13; 08-31-2019, 03:51 PM.

At least 21 people were shot and five people were killed Saturday in a series of shootings in the area of Midland and Odessa, Texas, an Odessa city official told Fox News.

Comment

DPS is saying to stay off I20 and stay indoors.

Comment

Hijacked a mail truck and were shooting at people on I-20. Time for the AR to start living in the truck again. Luckily we were on the other side of town when all this started going down but police are everywhere right now. And all the stores in town are on lock down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
          Hijacked a mail truck and were shooting at people on I-20. Time for the AR to start living in the truck again. Luckily we were on the other side of town when all this started going down but police are everywhere right now. And all the stores in town are on lock down.

I bet all the stores are hoping there are a few law abiding gun owners in there with them

Comment

Midland Police reporting 1 shooter is down

Comment

I got this off FB....It appears to show LEO's taking one out.

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                I got this off FB....It appears to show LEO's taking one out.
                https://www.facebook.com/fox26housto...4MzQ0NjY3NjE1/
                Thats crazy

Comment

Why the hell is wrong with this country and these people.....

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                    Why the hell is wrong with this country and these people.....

Young boys aint getting enough belt growing up...probably because there is no dad in the picture

Comment

PD is giving a live update now, 5 dead - 20 injured. Including 1dps,1opd, and 1 mpd Started with a traffic stop- guy just goes off the deep end, LEO caught (shot) the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
                        PD is giving a live update now, 5 dead - 20 injured. Including 1dps,1opd, and 1 mpd Started with a traffic stop- guy just goes off the deep end, LEO caught (shot) the guy.
                        Judging from the video posted just above i could not tell if the trooper was getting shot up or the trooper was doing the shooting up.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          Young boys aint getting enough belt growing up...probably because there is no dad in the picture

Reports he was in his mid 30’s. Not necessarily young. Also, not two shooters. Just one. He hijacked a mail truck. They caught him and filled him with bullets...

Comment

Really wish this stuff would not happen. But when it does I wish they would quit using guns to do it. I can hear the left already.

Comment

Unbelievable

Comment

Working...
                              X