Covert solar panel + enloops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    Yeah, pros and cons for sure. Being able to see grainy pics in real time is better than waiting to check cams the next time I go to the lease. It's still a rip off though. They have the HQ pics on the Covert cloud site, so that's what the cameras send when they upload (and why you have to set it to only upload every 3-4 minutes in weak signal areas). They're just not allowing you to access them without an additional charge. Seems kinda lame to me. But I do like the real time pics, so I'll live with it.

You could always try spypoint lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      You could always try spypoint lol

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        Yeah, pros and cons for sure. Being able to see grainy pics in real time is better than waiting to check cams the next time I go to the lease. It's still a rip off though. They have the HQ pics on the Covert cloud site, so that's what the cameras send when they upload (and why you have to set it to only upload every 3-4 minutes in weak signal areas). They're just not allowing you to access them without an additional charge. Seems kinda lame to me. But I do like the real time pics, so I'll live with it.

You should call them and give them your solution..

I look forward to Jennings Scouting Cameras released next year. [emoji4]

$5 every three months for 20K pics with super high definition pics and video .. instantaneous upload and playback.
        Last edited by Smart; 07-21-2019, 02:13 PM.

Comment

If you can’t see these you don’t need HD you need lasik lol

Comment

I know it's in one of these threads, but does anyone have a link to the best deal for the eneloop AA's?

Comment

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post
              I know it's in one of these threads, but does anyone have a link to the best deal for the eneloop AA's?

Amazon Basics Rechargeable AAs 2400 Mah. Rebranded Eneloop Pros...8 pack and a 4 pack will cost you around $28.

AmazonBasics AA High-Capacity Rechargeable Batteries (8-Pack) Pre-charged - Packaging May Vary https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HZV9WTM..._m2WnDbMG3HSKZ

Comment

Thanks Smart!

Comment

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post
                  Thanks Smart!

Sure sure........ Good luck!

Comment

Covert cameras sold last week to the parent company of Rage. It’ll be interesting to see what changes come about over the next year or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                      Covert cameras sold last week to the parent company of Rage. It’ll be interesting to see what changes come about over the next year or so.

Well down the crapper we go.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Don’t know if you’ll see much change over the next year as I think everyone is staying onboard for awhile. The big thing is will a new company let them run their CS the way it’s always been run.

Comment

Where did you hear this from? I had no idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter004 View Post
                            Where did you hear this from? I had no idea!
                            I heard from a couple of reliable sources. Saw it confirmed on FB for the first time yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Man i sure hope not

Comment

I heard from a couple of reliable sources. Saw it confirmed on FB for the first time yesterday.

Man that’s crazy, I haven’t heard that. I deal with them on the daily and haven’t heard a peep. It’ll be interesting to see how it plays out. Hopefully they don’t go to Sh** like muddy did when they sold out.

Comment

Working...
                                X