Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
    Freaking beautiful!!!!!!!
    Thanks man. We really like how it turned out. The color on the pine is pecan and the cedar is call hawthorne from Sherwin Williams.

Comment

I'm really liking how everything is coming together. Looks nice, reasonable, and well done.

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
        I'm really liking how everything is coming together. Looks nice, reasonable, and well done.
        Thank you!

Comment

Haven't posted in awhile. We were able to move in this passed weekend. The rain has been unbelievable this year. We still do not have a driveway finished, waiting on it to dry up enough. Only have one pic with shop in it and you can also see the fort I built my three year old for Christmas.
          Attached Files

Comment

Few More
            Attached Files

Comment

Looks awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Managed to get my little deer hung up as well!
                Attached Files

Comment

Look a great man

Comment

Looks Great, Congrats!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Thanks fellas.

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

What is the flooring in the kitchen? Tell me about those cabinets.

Comment

Tell me about it with the rain. Closed on our construction loan September 1st and still haven't started framing. Hopefully next week. Rain slowed down dirt and concrete considerably for us.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                                Tell me about it with the rain. Closed on our construction loan September 1st and still haven't started framing. Hopefully next week. Rain slowed down dirt and concrete considerably for us.
                                Same here. Officially started dirt work in July we are about 6-8 weeks from moving in. Rain killed us... it's still killing us. We were supposed to finish stucco yesterday...smh.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X