No announcement yet.

1st Leg LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stick something Jooger! I'm ready to see a bloody arrow. Nothing has come to my setup yet this morning.

Comment

Decent 9 pt never came in range. 2 axis doe and 11 deer up and down the roads so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

1st Leg LIVE!!!

Yall are in some cool sets this morning! Good luck fellas.

Comment

Just had a really nice axis buck and less than 20 yards and couldn’t get turned to make the shot. If I were left handed he’d be dead!

Comment

Small axis buck out front

Comment

Small buck eats better than big buck.

Comment

Comment

Nothing in our group died this morning. Cale back and had a little breakfast. Bout to head back out for a mid day sit.

Comment

I’m pretty close to where I was this morning and this lock on is pretty sketchy lol. Gonna sit til 3 or so and probably make a switch for the evening hunt.

Comment

Starting to rain pretty good. At least my rain gear is back at camp.

Comment

Rain stopped and the sun popped out. It’s pretty toasty now! Big geoup of WT does just crossed the creekbed about 75yds out

Comment

Get 'em!

Comment

That’s a wrap for the mid day deal. Headed up to a stand this evening thT looks very promising. I guess most people don’t like hunting there because it’s relatively close to the highway. Hell... I’m from E. Tx. We grew uo hunting FROM the highway lol. We set up a ladder stand there so it shouybe a good evening.

Comment

OK, I'm all caught up... nothin' died here this mornin' either...
                              Dang sorry you didn't get your pig... blood on the arra looked pretty good... No dog?
                              Good luck this e'ninn!

Comment

Headed back out.

Comment

Working...
                                X