Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was their a link to all the Texas Trad shoots somewhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was their a link to all the Texas Trad shoots somewhere?

Am I dreaming or was their a thread on here with all the Trad shoots and IBO shoots in Texas for 2014? I live in N.E Texas and work weekends so If I can find one somwehat close "Paris" or maybe Chester I would love to take vacation and come shoot. I attended the Chester shoot last year and it was GREAT!!! But Paris would be much closer for me. Thanks for any Info or links, Casey

Well, if you call in sick in the morning, there is a TBoT shoot in Paris this weekend.

There is no current thread that lists all the shoots.

This page on the TBoT website has some of the shoots listed: http://www.tbot.org/schedule.html Keep checking back to this page as more shoots should get added as they are scheduled.

There will also be a great shoot Feb 22nd-23rd at Cowtown Bowmen archery range in Fort Worth. It is called the Cowtown Winter Traditional shoot.

The Stae Longbow Championship is at Sherwood archery range in Fort Worth on Memorial Day weekend at the end of May.

Bisch

Comment

I get off in the morning at 7am. Might be able to talk the wife into either going or letting me get free!! Anyone have directions? Thanks Bisch, you tha man!

Comment

Well, The wife shut me down on the Pais shoot tomorrow. I'm coming off a 36 hr shift at the Hospital and would probably be worthless anyhow. Hope to catch you boys at the next one!

Comment

The TBOT shoots are listed on the TBOT website.
          Denton County Archers will host the next one the 15 and 16th of February.
          there is also the Cowtown Winter Traditional in Fortworth 22nd of February.
          Chester and State longbow are at their usual times.

Comment

Is there are recurve state championship? If so any info would be appreciated.

Comment

I think cowtown has it in June.
              They will be anouncing it.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                X