Brazoria County Bowmen August 40 Target Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazoria County Bowmen August 40 Target Shoot

Brazoria County Bowmen is hosting our August 40 Target 3D Shoot this Sunday. Starting at 8am, last round at 1pm.

This challenging and demanding 3D event is critical for those gunning for the season championship.

Come join the fun, hot dogs are on the menu so bring the kids and the kids at heart. See you there.

County Rd 508, Brazoria, Texas

(^^^)

Comment

Aug 40?

Comment

Is this a commercial archery range? I live in Sweeny and Im looking for somewhere to shoot 3D.

Comment

Last edited by WT; 08-15-2014, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Target-panic View Post
            Brazoria County Bowmen is hosting our August 40 Target 3D Shoot this Sunday. Starting at 8am, last round at 1pm.

This challenging and demanding 3D event is critical for those gunning for the season championship.

Come join the fun, hot dogs are on the menu so bring the kids and the kids at heart. See you there.

County Rd 508, Brazoria, Texas

PM sent

Comment

Private club but, Open to the public on 3D shoot Sundays, 3rd Sunday of every month, Feb-Sept.

Comment

Do yall have a website or phone number for more info? Sorry to steal thread....

Comment

Comment

(^^^)

Comment

Wife and I headed there shortly. Always have a good time there.

Comment

What a great shoot! I really enjoyed they way they laid out the course. I will be back.

Comment

Working...
                        X