Silencer shop help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silencer shop help!

Does this mean anything? Ti is disposed to the dealer, and the ghost is being shipped as of now, does this mean anything in regards to wait time? I submitted just over one month ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post

Does this mean anything? Ti is disposed to the dealer, and the ghost is being shipped as of now, does this mean anything in regards to wait time? I submitted just over one month ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thatd the paperwork to the dealer uses to transfer... Your still in the wait

Comment

Means that you just started the long wait! Have fun!

Comment

It means that the form 3 from silencer shop to your dealer has been approved

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

At least you're in the queue. I ordered a Sig 762 direct thread from them on September 14, hasn't even gotten the serial number assigned. I even called them before placing the order, as it showed to be back-ordered. I was assured this was one of their best selling cans, and was expected to be in stock within the week. Not pleased is an understatement. I'm calling them when they open today to see what the options are.

Comment

I’ve been waiting since last November. Right at a year now and nothing!

Comment

your wait time has nothing to do with the F3 dates, only the F4 dates. Hopefully you are one of the 6-8 month guys and not the year + guys.

Comment

Man, until I saw this post, I nearly forgot about the two cans I bought back in April. Now I gotta try and forget about em again, so the time keeps flying

Comment

nope

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                    At least you're in the queue. I ordered a Sig 762 direct thread from them on September 14, hasn't even gotten the serial number assigned. I even called them before placing the order, as it showed to be back-ordered. I was assured this was one of their best selling cans, and was expected to be in stock within the week. Not pleased is an understatement. I'm calling them when they open today to see what the options are.
                    Grrrrrrr. Sig not expected to ship these until late November. The manager I spoke with at SS was basically no help. This was a promo deal, with a $99 22LR can, so I'm stuck with it. They did have the QD version, but I'd have to shell out another $6-700 just for mounts, hence the reason I went with direct thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
                      thats ridiculous. Did you use SS also?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
                        You need to call and check your status something is up

Comment

I would call and check, I am sure your check probably cashed later than you think. Status is likely FBI background check. My cousin has 4 in jail for about the same amount of time.

Comment

Working...
                          X