best on line ATV tire store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best on line ATV tire store?

My 2004 Honda Rancher still has the original tires on it and it is time for new.
    Where do you go for new ATV tires and what tires are best for lease type work?
    Looks like Walmart will mount for $5.00 each?

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC is your one-stop shop for motocross, ADV, UTV, ATV, dirt bike and street bike gear. We carry parts, accessories, riding gear, tires, oil and more.

I purchased a lot form them over the years. The best tire I found was the Kenda Executioners. Free Shipping to boot when I ordered..

Comment

I’m interested in this as well. Great topic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last time I got tires was at discount tire, they were $40.00 each free mounting. might check there.

Comment

Amazon

Comment

I’m in the same boat. Got an 07 Yamaha that finally needs new tires and I have no clue where to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
              www.rockymountainatv.com

I purchased a lot form them over the years. The best tire I found was the Kenda Executioners. Free Shipping to boot when I ordered..
              Thus

Comment

Essex tires. They're run flat & kevlar so you can drive over just about anything.

Comment

I ordered a set of 4 tires from these guys. They were the cheapest price I could find and the shipping was free. The tires were on my doorstep the next day Had them installed at Wal-Mart for $5 a tire. Great experience all the way around.

Comment

I own a shop and can buy tires from Parts unlimited and Tucker rocky I choose the new Kenda Bear claw Great all around tire for just about anything other than bogging .

They are not hard to mount your self . The getting the old tire off can be harder than anything else . Also in many cases the old steel wheel may have rust on the bead area making it harder to work with . and re seal as well .

I swapped out to a taller set up on mine rims and tires Tucker rocky sells them mounted and ready to go as well with many many rim tire combos .

Comment

Rocky Mountain atv

I bought the ITP evolution tires, 8 ply radial great for farm/ranch also ride smooth

Comment

I bought some this summer off of Amazon. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

I've bought 8 ATV tires over the last year, and have found the best deals with free shipping from e-day.....

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
                            I own a shop and can buy tires from Parts unlimited and Tucker rocky I choose the new Kenda Bear claw Great all around tire for just about anything other than bogging .

They are not hard to mount your self . The getting the old tire off can be harder than anything else . Also in many cases the old steel wheel may have rust on the bead area making it harder to work with . and re seal as well .

I swapped out to a taller set up on mine rims and tires Tucker rocky sells them mounted and ready to go as well with many many rim tire combos .
                            Here's a good website with the bear claws for cheaper than anywhere else I've found:

Comment

amazon is the best place to buy anything... tires were on my doorstep in 2 days

Comment

Working...
                              X