$21 Trillion Debt Mark Just Hit!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$21 Trillion Debt Mark Just Hit!!!

New economic territory on this one. Hopefully with the expanding economy we can turn the tide quickly and get back to fiscal responsibility. I definitely understand the plan but we passed the $20 Trillion Debt Mark just 6 months ago.
    Update: Food Stamp Program is down 5% which is $68 billion savings.........but it has been going down slowly since 2013 per FOX Business news. I guess the Farm Bill is gonna get messy this year to find some other areas to squeeze ag producers.
    Last edited by Landrover; 03-16-2018, 05:21 PM.

Insane.

I just don’t understand lol

Comment

21 trill but tbhers are going crazy over 68 bill worth of food stamps

When trump increases his budgets every year over what Obama did I'd like to hear and see what everyone has to say.

They'll blame it on trump needing to clean up Obama's mess like the dems blamed it on Obama needing to clean up Bush's mess

Nobody gets it

Comment

Doesn't matter which party is in charge they all spend more than they should.

They are the ones in charge of the debt limit and able to raise it nearly every month it seems. Maybe bitcoin is still a bargain....

Comment

It's going to increase a trillion a day to cover the increased cost of steal to build that pipeline

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
            It's going to increase a trillion a day to cover the increased cost of steal to build that pipeline
            Don't forget about all that rebar that needs to go into that wall
            And then ask that Reynolds foil for everyone else

Comment

We are in deep trouble. How long until the chickens come home to roost and what happens when they do? Why can we keep spending money we don’t have? I just read where SS, Medicare and Medicaid account for about 2/3s of the budget. How does that get fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
                We are in deep trouble. How long until the chickens come home to roost and what happens when they do? Why can we keep spending money we don’t have? I just read where SS, Medicare and Medicaid account for about 2/3s of the budget. How does that get fixed?

It’s not going to “get fixed”. Politicians won’t touch it. Anyone that tries to cut the holy trinity of social programs will be vilified by the opposition and voted out. What we can do is cut federal spending across the board, including not expanding programs we already have. We can stop wasting money on countries that hate us and vote against us at every opportunity in the UN, and stop paying their rent for them in NY. And we can keep the economy going to keep people working.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                  21 trill but tbhers are going crazy over 68 bill worth of food stamps

When trump increases his budgets every year over what Obama did I'd like to hear and see what everyone has to say.

They'll blame it on trump needing to clean up Obama's mess like the dems blamed it on Obama needing to clean up Bush's mess

Nobody gets it

Some people believe 68 billion is a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                    Yes sir! And most folks don't care as long as it's their "people" spending the money.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                      Yes sir! And most folks don't care as long as it's their "people" spending the money.
                      Some people think $1k is a lot of money but many on this site easily blow that on a bow
                      $130,000 is a lot of money to a lot of people but some of us can give that much to adult film "stars" to keep them from ratting on our friends and our friends don't even know we paid that money for them
                      I've bought my buddies a $13 beer at the game before...

It's relative.

There are 40,000 trees in the forest but you want to focus on cutting one LIMB from one tree to get your firewood
                      You're expending too much energy there when you could have easily felled one whole ttee elsewhere and got more wood out of your energy and been done with it

Yeah and most folks don't care as long as it's their people that benefit from the welfare.
                      How many tbhr have gotten checks from nrcs to do this or that on their land?
                      That's 100% welfare funds
                      How many farmers out here in Littlefield get welfare checks to either not use their land or to buy new equipment to keep their land going?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        Some people think $1k is a lot of money but many on this site easily blow that on a bow

$130,000 is a lot of money to a lot of people but some of us can give that much to adult film "stars" to keep them from ratting on our friends and our friends don't even know we paid that money for them

I've bought my buddies a $13 beer at the game before...

It's relative.

There are 40,000 trees in the forest but you want to focus on cutting one LIMB from one tree to get your firewood

You're expending too much energy there when you could have easily felled one whole ttee elsewhere and got more wood out of your energy and been done with it

Yeah and most folks don't care as long as it's their people that benefit from the welfare.

How many tbhr have gotten checks from nrcs to do this or that on their land?

That's 100% welfare funds

How many farmers out here in Littlefield get welfare checks to either not use their land or to buy new equipment to keep their land going?

Again, you go straight to a diversion. You want to compare beer money to 68 billion dollars as if that’s valid. Sure. Go ahead. But more accurately, 68 billion dollars not spent is 68 billion dollar we didn’t spend. You want to point out waste and program abuses? Go ahead. We should. Many of these should be stopped. How many letters have you written? Call made to senators? I doubt you have done any thing but post crap on forums like this. Like most people, you prefer to grip about it. That’s normal. We do that about everything. But when you dismiss 68 billion as nothing, and compare it to beer money, then conclude that it doesn’t matter because we are 21 trillion in debt, then you are really showing how we got in this debt to began with.

Comment

Again, you go straight to a diversion. You want to compare beer money to 68 billion dollars as if that’s valid. Sure. Go ahead. But more accurately, 68 billion dollars not spent is 68 billion dollar we didn’t spend. You want to point out waste and program abuses? Go ahead. We should. Many of these should be stopped. How many letters have you written? Call made to senators? I doubt you have done any thing but post crap on forums like this. Like most people, you prefer to grip about it. That’s normal. We do that about everything. But when you dismiss 68 billion as nothing, and compare it to beer money, then conclude that it doesn’t matter because we are 21 trillion in debt, then you are really showing how we got in this debt to began with.

Its burning itself out. Let it burn. Soon it will be gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not complaining so why should I call?
                            We are going DEEPER into debt because of trump.
                            He's raised the debt ceiling twice but are you calling for his head?

We are getting increased prices on metal products because of trump, are you crying bloody murder?

I call hypocrisy

Y'all are at Smith & Wollenskey ran up a $210 tab but are quibbling over 68 cents.
                            Rather than focus on each of the $20 glasses of wine you ordered you focus on the taxes paid on the sweet tea you ordered.

$68 billion is a lot of money to an individual
                            But divided amongst 355,000,000 people it is nothing.

They keep the sheep focused on the small potatoes while they raid the cabinet of lobster tails

Comment

Selling your self out to foreign interests is the least looked at way to surrender your sovereignty.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X