FBI Agent and Wife Killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FBI Agent and Wife Killed

An FBI agent and his estranged wife were killed in Crownsville Wednesday morning in what Anne Arundel County police say was a murder-suicide on the day the two were expected back in divorce court.

Officers responded to a report of a domestic assault in progress in the 500 block of Arundel Boulevard at 8:05 a.m. Police said the caller had dialed 911 on behalf of another woman who “was being threatened by her recently estranged husband.”

Upon arriving at the home, officers found a man and a woman outside a home who’d both been stabbed, the department said, adding that the man also had what looked to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Donna Fisher, 54, of Crownsville and FBI Special Agent David Raynor, 52, of Annapolis, were pronounced dead at the scene by emergency personnel.

The couple was going through a divorce, with kids involved, which is never pleasant, especially now. I just dont get why they were outside, and how both of the deceased were stabbed? If an FBI agent wanted to kill his Ex, I would think they could pull it off a bit better than this.

looks like it escalated out of control

Comment

They must of had dirt on the Clinton's

Comment

I came across this after my initial post.

These are screen grabs from Gregory's twitter account. Something really doesnt smell right here.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
          I came across this after my initial post.

These are screen grabs from Gregory's twitter account. Something really doesnt smell right here.
          Are these 2 situations somehow related?

Comment

They are not, thank you for clarifying. Had too many murder suicides to keep track of.

Comment

You should of seen EVERY redeployment at Ft Hood via the 4th Infantry Div and 1st Cav Div. murders/suicide/aggravated assaults every time due to Jody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another conspiracy? Am I missing something?

Comment

Working...
                X