Simmons Tigersharks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simmons Tigersharks

I have 7 175 grain screw-in Simmons Tigersharks I'd like to trade for the glue-on ones if anyone is interested. Since the screw-ins set back in the shaft I sometimes hit my riser when I draw.

I don't think glue in's will be any better. Sounds like you need longer arrows

Comment

Looks like he has both so probably knows. Looks like you gain almost half an inch with the glue ons and adapters.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
        I don't think glue in's will be any better. Sounds like you need longer arrows
        The glue ins are exactly what I need. I've used them for years. Just recently got the screw ins.

Comment

I dont have anything to trade...but...How much for the screw in broadheads?

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
            I dont have anything to trade...but...How much for the screw in broadheads?
            How about $70 since a couple of them have been used.

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
              How about $70 since a couple of them have been used.
              Sounds fair. Qty 7 broadheads for $70= $10 per broadhead...seems to be going rate...I imagine these heads cost a bit more off the showroom floor. Any been bloodied? I could use the mojo.

Ill PM you.

Comment

I haven't used the screw ins long enough to bloody them yet. I've drawn plenty of blood with the glue ons.

Comment

Sounds fair. Qty 7 broadheads for $70= $10 per broadhead...seems to be going rate...I imagine these heads cost a bit more off the showroom floor. Any been bloodied? I could use the mojo.

Ill PM you.
                  I replied to your PM

Comment

Ill PM you.
                    honestly, that's now a very good deal(just being honest).

You can buy 6 new for around $65. I shoot simmons pretty much excusively and they're about $11/head new(roughly).

Comment

Well (just being honest) I didn't start this thread to sell my broadheads either. I simply wanted to trade them for the same heads just as a glue on version. I'm not trying to make money on my heads but also not trying to lose too much on them as well. They are $36.95 per 3 through Simmons which is where I bought them. So I paid roughly $86 for the 7 I have plus shipping. Most of them are brand new and only a couple of them have ever even been shot. Anybody can look them up online and decide for themselves if it's a good enough or not good enough deal.
                      Last edited by Featherflinger; 04-04-2017, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                        Well (just being honest) I didn't start this thread to sell my broadheads either. I simply wanted to trade them for the same heads just as a glue on version. I'm not trying to make money on my heads but also not trying to lose too much on them as well. They are $36.95 per 3 through Simmons which is where I bought them. So I paid roughly $86 for the 7 I have plus shipping. Most of them are brand new and only a couple of them have ever even been shot. Anybody can look them up online and decide for themselves if it's a good enough or not good enough deal.

Comment

Working...
                        X