Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for the Ladies

If you were to buy a raffle ticket.
    What would interest you or convince you to buy. We have guns, guided fishing trip, gift cards and so on need some ideas

Speaking for my wife she would probably like the fishing more than anything.

Comment

A spa day. Can’t go wrong there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by skiguy327 View Post
        A spa day. Can’t go wrong there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        100% agree with this.

Comment

I'd buy my wife a ticket for a years supply of lady time absorbers. That way I'm not awoken to go to Walmart once a month for this apparent surprise.

Comment

Guns, bows, hunting trips, fishing trips, hog traps, knives... oh wait, you have most of that already.

One cool thing that our local little league did with their raffle was to make the first three prizes winners choice between a pergola, grill/smoker (some expensive brand but I cant remember which), and some other prize that was around the same $2500 price range. Made it more enticing to get to pick which of the top 3 prizes you wanted...

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              I'd buy my wife a ticket for a years supply of lady time absorbers. That way I'm not awoken to go to Walmart once a month for this apparent surprise.
              News flash... it's almost never a surprise...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                News flash... it's almost never a surprise...
                Exactly

Comment

Still looking for ideas , One was a week without the husband or children. A 2 day maid service.

Comment

Interesting to me that your question was specifically to the ladies and the first 4 responses were from men. Goes to show men don't read... or don't care.

I'm with NurseJenn. Anything that isn't girly. Spa days just creep me out. I'm also to the point that I figure that I'm not going to win so I mostly just "buy" tickets to support the cause. It doesn't matter what they give away.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                      Interesting to me that your question was specifically to the ladies and the first 4 responses were from men. Goes to show men don't read... or don't care.

I'm with NurseJenn. Anything that isn't girly. Spa days just creep me out. I'm also to the point that I figure that I'm not going to win so I mostly just "buy" tickets to support the cause. It doesn't matter what they give away.
                      I don't think the women on tbh are really the ones that he should be asking for advice on this...

Comment

I don't think the women on tbh are really the ones that he should be asking for advice on this...
                        I agree it seams more men than ladies answered.

Comment

LOL!!

Comment

I am just going to throw this out there but I would get a month of housekeeping donated.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              I am just going to throw this out there but I would get a month of housekeeping donated.
                              What outfit are you going to wear while cleaning?

Comment

Working...
                              X