No announcement yet.

What does he weigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We hunt next door to Big Mike and killed a buck last weekend that field dressed 230 after hanging for 8 hours. His back legs were also cut off. I have never seen a deer that large laying in the back of a truck. He had to weigh 280 pounds plus on the hoof.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexdeer19 View Post
      We hunt next door to Big Mike and killed a buck last weekend that field dressed 230 after hanging for 8 hours. His back legs were also cut off. I have never seen a deer that large laying in the back of a truck. He had to weigh 280 pounds plus on the hoof.
      Howdy neighbor.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
        How tall is that wood structure next to him? Assuming the top board is a 2x6, total height around 30", I would say 160-175.
        Not trying to sound rude but how do you measure the weight of a deer by it's height? I am really curious. That deer is over 200 imo.

Comment

What does he weigh

ALOT!!! I shot a buck several years ago that went 196# and wasn’t the fat. I’m going to guess 210#

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

I have a better chance of being under 200 pounds than that deer does... Lol. He’s 250+ live weight.

Comment

246 live weight

Comment

Id bet he's 245ish +-15lbs on the hoof. That cottonseed and timely rains makes them stupid fat!

Comment

Comment

240 Based on years of weighing all our deer
                    We weighed a field dressed one without protein 180 lbs
                    the next day. But not nearly this big Or fat.

Good luck next week. !

Comment

Y'all better hurry and shoot him, he may die of heart disease very soon.

Comment

They are super fat this year. Here is one if his running buddies. The 6 pt is in the back.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X