• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Napalm and C4!

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
      Wait wait wait. You had a pig stalk you...when you had a bow and arrows in hand...and you didnt shoot your weapon at the threatening quarry? Youre funny:
      thought it was just me.

Comment

I would have stuck him even I just had to look beside my peep & guess at the shot... It would have still stuck him with in a few inches of where I was aiming...
        In other words this thread could have been titled “ Last time he snorts at me like that !”
        Last edited by bhdow; 10-31-2018, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bhdow View Post
          I would have stuck him even I just had to look beside my peep & guess at the shot... It would have still stuck him with in a few inches of where I was aiming...
          In other words this thread could have been titled “ Last time he snorts at me like that !”

A real TBH’r would have contracted lime disease, died 7 times only to be brought back by some amazing docs and then make a 300 yard shot in the dark to ear hole the hog eating your friends face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
            I would have sheeaatt a brick!
            I'm always strapped, too. LTC is handy in bow only season for this reason.
            No need anymore.

Comment

There should be at least 1 hog with an arrow in them right now.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                No need anymore.
                Oh, cool.

Comment

Shooting a hog with an arrow that is already PO'd wouldn't be an ideal thing to do either.
                  I agree with having the sidearm.
                  I won't argue with those that say they've never been charged by a hog that was wounded or otherwise, but from my experience, if you are around hogs long enough it can, and probably will happen.

Comment

screamed "help" lol

Comment

Good story! If it were me telling it then it would’ve ended with me throat punching the hog and cleaning it on my tailgate.

Agree with carrying a handgun but there are some places some of us hunt where that’s not allowed. Next line of defense is a flashlight; I always carry one in my hand at night if I can’t have a handgun.

Comment

Originally posted by mbf View Post
                        screamed "help" lol
                        Most predator animals sense fear, especially if you don't walk in the woods like a bad arse.
                        That may have been part of the problem. LOL

Comment

Always be packing

I always carry and I would have flung an arrow if one got that close

I wonder what you "said" when you snorted that got him all ****** off?

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                            That'd tick me off. I say go back with a gun and calm them down.
                            Give him peace, ease his pain.

Comment

That’s exactly why I always try to be as prepared as possible and carry a pistol. I hate pigs and it frustrates me that they have the balls to do this! Time to kill some pigs!

Comment

Does humping it till it pee's work for pigs too? Coulda tried that.

Comment

Working...
                                X