Getting Gall Bladder removed tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radar View Post
    Go getcha a big ol plate of cheese enchiladas covered in red sauce, and a carne guisada taco. Might as well break it in right
    Yeah, but eat sittin' on the throne!

Comment

Downside to my gallbladder removal was Dr who treated me advised to slow down my alcohol consumption due to liver having to work overtime.
      Oh yeah the antibiotics administered gave me gastrointestinal distress, lost 33lbs in 13 days 10 of which were in the hospital. Haha, outpatient surgery!
      Surgery went well otherwise.

Glad all went well for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        My shoulder hurt worse from the gas after than the incisions or surgery did. You could have tripled the post opp pain, and it would still be 20 times better than what I was going through before.
        x1000
        The worst 8 hours of pain ever!

Comment

Glad you are out of surgery and so is your gallbladder!

My shoulder hurt worse from the gas after than the incisions or surgery did. You could have tripled the post opp pain, and it would still be 20 times better than what I was going through before.
          You got gas in your shoulder? That's not how this is supposed to work!

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
          Yeah, but eat sittin' on the throne!

Comment

Take ox bile pills anytime you eat anything greasy or fatty. They’re relatively cheap, but worth their weight in gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7X View Post
              Mr Gall Bladder isn't happy any more so I'm getting rid of it tomorrow.

Couldn't get the robot on short notice so it's going to be lathroscopic.

Anybody have any experience?
              Nope. But I know a guy who made one. Prayers up!

Comment

This, worst pain ever and I have had kidney stones. Had to sleep in a chair because laying down hurt shoulder too much.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I had mine removed last year and was on a plane to the middle east 4 weeks later for 6 months and never had any issues at all. I still eat whatever I want but I never really cared for really greasy food. Just take it easy for a few days, I only had to take pain meds for a couple of days.

Comment

Working...
                  X