No announcement yet.

For $19.99 on Amazon....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was such a awesome movie. I still cant believe they got snubbed for an Academy Award.

BMX bikes were so awesome. I wish i had one today.

Comment

Never heard of it. Looks like I missed a good one

Comment

You youngsters are making me laugh.

Comment

For those of you reading this. Let the op be the guinea pig...an original dvd of rad is around 300$ all the ones ive ever seen have been terrible knock off versions. I have one. I love that movie. Grew up racing bmx most all my life till i was around 28 yrs old. Still have my bike. My kids ride now. Was best friends w the late kyle bennett. Spent most everyday riding at armadillo, kyles back yard w him and john purse, going to outback bmx over by willow brook mall, riding the trails at olde oaks, building spots all over houston. Off road peddler is still in business off 1960. Go give rickard your business, he doesnt sell junk. Ive been to every state, every national, raced both the aba and nbl circuits, went to every grand national. Ive ate the asphalt turn in Louisville ky at the nbl grands. Way to much to type, way to many memories. Still know and talk to many racers all over the country.

Comment

I was looking for this on netflix the other day.

Comment

My screen name was a name given to me as a nickname when i was 14 at a national in pine bluff arkansas. Never shook it. Most people dont or never even knew my real name..

Comment

Love that movie. I raced BMX in the 80's, never got much into freestyle.

I just sold this Saturday. 1985 Redline 600 I restored. I obviously have no use for in my condition, it sold pretty quickly.

Comment

For $19.99 on Amazon....

Saved up a $100 and bought a GT performer with pegs and the gyro brake system. Brakes never worked right so I stripped them off. Would wear out the right side of my back tire by using my foot to stop. We’d watch Airborne then head to dads scrap pile to build jumps. Fast forward 25 years and Santa is bringing my nephew a new bike so I build him a pretty aggressive ramp....told him to let uncle Jake show him how it’s done. Whole family in the yard watches as I sore over the handle bars land on my back with the new bike following the flight pattern in turn landing on me. Everybody laughing too hard to even check if I was dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Evenin'only; 10-23-2018, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Hutch pro racer tricked out for free style was my ride of choice.
                    I think my group had it all
                    PK ripper
                    Hutch
                    Diamond back
                    Mongoose
                    Haro
                    Man I wish I could go back. Actually I still have my Hutch at storage at my moms place.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglegolfj View Post
                      Hutch pro racer tricked out for free style was my ride of choice.
                      I think my group had it all
                      PK ripper
                      Hutch
                      Diamond back
                      Mongoose
                      Haro
                      Man I wish I could go back. Actually I still have my Hutch at storage at my moms place.
                      Want to sell it? I am kidding but you should post pics sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        Armadillo Downs was the place to be.
                        My brother used to race out there and I would ride the track during practice. I came home and stripped my bike to start racing and my dad put an end to that.

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                        Love that movie. I raced BMX in the 80's, never got much into freestyle.

I just sold this Saturday. 1985 Redline 600 I restored. I obviously have no use for in my condition, it sold pretty quickly.

Had a redline almost identical to that. Same color frame and wheels. Mine had a goose neck with rotor, laid back seat with the handle built in and pegs all the way around.

It got stolen from a buddies front yard and I ended up with a blue summit

Comment

So Rad!

Comment

i had the movie poster on my wall for years. great movie.

Comment

Good flick

Comment

A little younger than some of y’all but was around for this. Had training wheels still. My older brother rented Rad on a Friday eve. Saturday morning I demanded my father take off them training wheels. I was disappointed that I could not immediately replicate all the stunts in the movie. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X