No announcement yet.

1st Leg LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have I ever told y’all how much I hate hunting like this?! I’ve been here less than 30min and I’m board out of my skull and wigging out because I only have 1 window to look out of! This is my Hell!

Anyways, I’m staying positive, sending good vibes, and steering my chi to center or whatever else the granola eating hippies say. All of that is quantum physics right? Breaking all of natures energy down to only positive energy to predict an outcome... ****, I’m board and rambling again. It’s still raining like hell too by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
      Hey man, thanks! This one promises to be filled with educational stuff like even after 22 years of bow hunting I’m still not imune to being a dumb *** lol
      Kids and work will take the sharp edge off hunten skills. Not that we don’t know em, we get careless to details. I know I have had my share of mishaps through the years. Good luck Steve, I enjoy your live hunts.

Comment

Better then sitting at my office! Good luck Steve.

Comment

Just so can follow along on my madness... I’m not big on scents. I will OCCASIONALLY use a little VS1 or doe estrous when it’s prime but usually I just hunt. I do like these dominant buck scents for mock scrapes so today at lunch I bought some. As soon as I got in the blind I started spraying everything down with what I thought was regular scent away spray. I have a pretty good cold kicking so the damage was pretty well done when I realized it was the “Fresh Earth” scent. There’s worse things I guess... So just as the rain slacked up to a drizzle I sprayed a healthy amount of this dominant buck stuff out my front window. Who knows if it’ll help a bit or not but with the wind swirling a little maybe he’ll catch more of that than me.

Comment

Never thought I’d say this on an E. Tx Live Hunt... Feeder just spun lol

Comment

Good luck!! You’ll be fine. I think it could certainly happen for you with this rain.

Comment

I might be an oddball but I like the fresh earth spray smells.
                At least I know I smell like dirt if the hidden voodoo bacteria killing mojo ain't cutting it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Sun is dropping behind the trees. It’s scary still here. If he shows I’m going to have to play everytright!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox
                    Im pretty sure has already posted. But, who flippin cares. I actually enjoy keepin up with the mans hunts.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                    Same here!!

Get after em bud!!

Comment

Right on que!! Kill a big one and post it everywhere! Hope to run in to you one day around the fores. Good luck this year

Comment

The whole thing worked like a charm. I got in with the rain, stayed boxed up until it stopped, got set up and ready, 20min before dark a nice buck comes in, stops at 25yds right outside the feeder pen, gives me plenty of time to shoot, jumps in, feeds til dark, and quietly leaves. Wrong buck though. I left most of my stuff in the blind. We’ll try again in the morning.

Love that screenshot conversation though. Especially since that hasn’t been my facebook profile pic for months. Seems you screen shot that with the intent of coming here to cause problems. Hang around little buddy. Get your pencil out and you might learn how to shoot a nice deer. Thanks for stopping in. One of my favorite pics of me and my daughter too

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                          The whole thing worked like a charm. I got in with the rain, stayed boxed up until it stopped, got set up and ready, 20min before dark a nice buck comes in, stops at 25yds right outside the feeder pen, gives me plenty of time to shoot, jumps in, feeds til dark, and quietly leaves. Wrong buck though. I left most of my stuff in the blind. We’ll try again in the morning.

Love that screenshot conversation though. Especially since that hasn’t been my facebook profile pic for months. Seems you screen shot that with the intent of coming here to cause problems. Hang around little buddy. Get your pencil out and you might learn how to shoot a nice deer. Thanks for stopping in. One of my favorite pics of me and my daughter too
                          The pic even shows that he screen shot a conversation from 3 months ago. Don't worry about them. Thanks for the live hunt. And your convo with your wife is hilarious and I get the same kind of response when I try that.

Comment

Good luck in the morning. Nice looking deer

Comment

I see some ball washers.

Kill something already. **** 14 days is gunna drag out brah.

Skinny

Comment

I fell asleep in the recliner watching Smurfs with my little girl last night. Phone battery is low, pretty sure my kidneys are bleeding, and my back is killing me. I’m 45min out and heading back to the same stabd as yesterday evening. Needinf a little luck on my side this morning. Gonna throw the phone on airplane mode si it’ll charge faster. i’ll check in when I head back to the stand.

Comment

Working...
                                X