Good times on opening weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good times on opening weekend!

So one of the new guys on the deer lease was wanting to kill a hog pretty bad. Well I have a hog 3D target at camp. Can you guess where this is going?

Let’s go back a few hours. Hogs have been rooting up behind the cabin. So we baited It hoping to catch some hogs. Well one of the other guys on the lease snuck up and put the 3D target out. We waited about an hour to pull this prank off.

So my buddy(not the shooter) goes out to “check the bait”. Runs back in and says “get your gun, there is a pig on the bait. “. Well the shooter left his mag in his truck, which is about 40 yards from the “pig”. Shooter says “is he still there”? We hit him with the Sniper Hog Lights and say yeah he is still there.

He shoots and the pig doesn’t move. We tell him shoot again man shoot again. By this time he knows something is up. We all laughed about it then made an adult beverage.

The hog is gutted and in the cooler. Lol

Oh did I say we got it all on Facebook Live? We did!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bet that was Funny!

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Link?!

Comment

Originally posted by MA ELite View Post
          So one of the new guys on the deer lease was wanting to kill a hog pretty bad. Well I have a hog 3D target at camp. Can you guess where this is going?

Let’s go back a few hours. Hogs have been rooting up behind the cabin. So we baited It hoping to catch some hogs. Well one of the other guys on the lease snuck up and put the 3D target out. We waited about an hour to pull this prank off.

So my buddy(not the shooter) goes out to “check the bait”. Runs back in and says “get your gun, there is a pig on the bait. “. Well the shooter left his mag in his truck, which is about 40 yards from the “pig”. Shooter says “is he still there”? We hit him with the Sniper Hog Lights and say yeah he is still there.

He shoots and the pig doesn’t move. We tell him shoot again man shoot again. By this time he knows something is up. We all laughed about it then made an adult beverage.

The hog is gutted and in the cooler. Lol

Oh did I say we got it all on Facebook Live? We did!!!!!

That’s awesome!! What’s your first and last name, I gotta see this! [emoji23]

Comment

Too funny

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
              That’s awesome!! What’s your first and last name, I gotta see this! [emoji23]

It is on the Final Pursuit TV Facebook Page.

Comment

Good stuff! Gotta love deer camp!

Comment

LOL!!

One of the guys on our lease did something similar a few years ago. Set up a photo realistic life sized monster buck silhouette on a pipeline about 200 yards from another guy's stand...on opening morning. After the 3rd shot he realized something wasn't right...LOL!

Comment

Wager adult beverages were already involved

Comment

Originally posted by steve morton View Post
                      Wager adult beverages were already involved

Noooooooo! [emoji6]

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Working...
                        X