No announcement yet.

Cabelas Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, cancelled as well, put order in Sunday and just now got the cancellation.

Comment

Good deals trump boycotts!

Comment

Cancelled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got the email last night late...cancelled!

Comment

Just a heads up. I connected Cabelas customer service about this deal because my order status said item to be backordered. Well...this was their response- I won't be getting this great deal, hopefully those of you that got in first might be able to.
            Attached Files

Comment

Nevermind u guys are quick

Comment

All my items were canceled sorry for the false hope guys

Comment

I knew it was probably to good to be true when I placed the order. Wasn't surprised by the canceled email this morning...

Comment

Mine was cancelled too, first time Ive had a raw deal ordering from Cabela's.

Comment

Everything cancelled for me too

Comment

My bank account still shows pending, so the part about not charging until they ship is BS

Comment

Originally posted by hchntr View Post
                          My bank account still shows pending, so the part about not charging until they ship is BS

Did Cabelas withdraw money from your account?

Comment

When ya'll gonna learn about these great deals from cabelas?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              When ya'll gonna learn about these great deals from cabelas?
                              Or.....make sure your order is complete before posting a deal alert on TBH!

Call customer service and do it over the phone. Instant success.
                              Last edited by Traildust; 01-10-2018, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                Or.....make sure your oder is complete before posting a deal alert on TBH!

Call customer service and do it over the phone. Instant success.
                                I would be surprised if anyone got one. I think it was a pricing screw up personally. That was about 75% off hel I would think they would sell to Camofire or someone like that before taking that big of a loss. Total speculation but I didn’t think I would receive it when I placed the order.

Comment

Working...
                                X