Rocksprings Fairview ranch land question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocksprings Fairview ranch land question

I have a contract to purchase 35 acres in the Fairview Ranch. Before I sign I was curious if any of the TBH brain trust was familiar with this part of Rocksprings. It is East of Rocksprings and just south of Hwy 41 behind Jons Garage. This ranch has been broken up into a bunch of mini ranches and was curious what to expect as far as wildlife goes. I welcome any kind of input the brain trust may have!

Thanks!!!

My dad and brother bought a 100 acres out there 4 yrs ago. Expect very over hunted land all around. Dont expect to see very much other than spikes, 4-6 points and those are few and far between. People are shooting whatever and there is no way to manage. If you like hogs, well those are plenty. Axis, well depends on where they are from day to day.

Comment

Originally posted by clintb View Post
      my dad and brother bought a 100 acres out there 4 yrs ago. Expect very over hunted land all around. Dont expect to see very much other than spikes, 4-6 points and those are few and far between. People are shooting whatever and there is no way to manage. If you like hogs, well those are plenty. Axis, well depends on where they are from day to day.
      this ^^^^^^

Comment

Wow! I take it this would be a poor hunting investment.. Does anyone know of any land for sale in the area thats not part of a subdivided ranch? Leakey, campwood orJunction?

Comment

Originally posted by freak-nasty View Post
          Wow! I take it this would be a poor hunting investment.. Does anyone know of any land for sale in the area thats not part of a subdivided ranch? Leakey, campwood orJunction?
          Contact Glynn Hendley, Western hill country realty in Rocksprings 830-683-4435 Great man to work with

Comment

I was using Zac Kerbow. Lameduck, I see that you live in Rocksprings..What area would you recomend for plentiful exotics N,S,E or West of Rocksprings? I will give Glynn a call. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by freak-nasty View Post
              I was using Zac Kerbow. Lameduck, I see that you live in Rocksprings..What area would you recomend for plentiful exotics N,S,E or West of Rocksprings? I will give Glynn a call. Thanks!
              Will send you a pm this afternoon.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X