Quatro B honeymoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quatro B honeymoon

Just booked our honeymoon hunt starting April 28th at Quatro B . After seeing photos & reading all the great reviews on here it was a no brainer. I'll be going after a ram & the boss lady is doing the exotic hunt. Can't wait to get out there. Any recommendations on stuff I should take with us that I might not have thought of?

Cammo/sent free bring your a game!

Comment

I personally would recommend hunt the highest you can.
      If you can, move the stands around before you start hunting...
      expect to see tons of game, lots of hogs!!
      you should try night hunting, totally awesome!!

you don't need to take anything other than food, drinks, personal items..

Comment

Good camo, plenty of scent killer, and listen to your guide. Ted or Carlos will take good care of you. You will have a great time. Also, Congratulations.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

good luck!!

Comment

good luck

Comment

You cant go wrong here, its not easy but you will see alot and teh Boss should have a ball to. The accomadations are first class and it is just an all around good operation!

Comment

I hunted in April 2012 and love that place. Hunt high and wear cammo. I took my daughter in July 2012 and we hunted from the ground in good brush cover. My daughter shot her first hog and ram from the ground. Either way it is good but sometimes the wind shifts and that can cost you a sitting if you are on the ground. Best of Luck and congratulations.

Comment

take blankets, towels, food and drinks. like others said scent free camo hunt the wind and i personally like leafy camo.

Comment

Make sure yall choose the right Hunt Pkg, if we would have takin the Safari pkg we would have takin more game! Cause i promise you, You'll never know whats gonna show up next!!! Congrats and Good Luck!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X