They are watching us!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are watching us!!!

Kinda spooky how these adds pop up on Tapatalk after you search online!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Drives me nuts. I dont like anybody but the goverment tracking me.

Comment

Not much different than FB.

Comment

It happens on a couple of my apps also. I think YouTube has all time voice recognition. The other day I was talking to a guy at work about dove hunting. Got home and looked on YouTube. There was a dove hunting tips video in my recommended file. Couple days later, talking to a lady at work about her dogs ear infection. Sure enough, get home that night looking on YouTube and there it is in my recommended videos file..."how to treat dog ear infection!"

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, the coat alone is only $40, but out of stock. Somehow, I know this.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
            It happens on a couple of my apps also. I think YouTube has all time voice recognition. The other day I was talking to a guy at work about dove hunting. Got home and looked on YouTube. There was a dove hunting tips video in my recommended file. Couple days later, talking to a lady at work about her dogs ear infection. Sure enough, get home that night looking on YouTube and there it is in my recommended videos file..."how to treat dog ear infection!"

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

This exact thing happened to me. I was freaked out!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What pops up when you look for bacon wrapped asparagus.

Comment

I bet they're just as confused as I am about my suggested videos on YouTube and whatnot. The last time I looked I had a breast feeding tutorial and a tribal dance some jungle people were doing,to watch. In the thumbnail it was just a bunch of topless tribe women.....So what's a guy to do? I watched both of 'em. I'm still confused about the breast feeding deal but whatever.

On a side note I can't imagine how weird it would be to pull a boob out in public,especially on camera. It sure made me feel awkward and I wasn't even there. Go ahead and keep sending me weird videos to watch YouTube. I got nothin but time.

If you really think about it do I really seem like the type that cares who is watching me? For example....read this post over again. Just look at some of the things I share with you people. When I say I don't care I want you to believe that with every square inch of your little heart. Because I don't.

If every dirty picture or video I've ever come across were posted on my profile on Facebook for all of my family and friends to see at this very moment I'd love it. That would be hilarious.
                Last edited by okrattler; 09-12-2018, 11:30 PM.

Comment

I made a holster for a guy last week and it was kind of like the Sneaky Pete brand of holsters. I was telling my wife about Sneaky Pete and later that evening a ad on Tapatalk came up with a Amazon movie called Sneaky Pete. They listen to everything.

Hoggslayer

Comment

I was telling my wife about some parts I was going to order, I hadn't even looked them up yet, and she started seeing ads for them on her work computer........

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

Lmao

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, That Alexia Amazon thing in your house is always listening.

Comment

Don’t fab but it happens on drudge too. Try talking about a trampoline with your family for the next month everyday. It matters not if you want or need one. Just see if your phone is listening to you and hen trampoline ads start showing up

Comment

Google/Gmail is A if not THE major bad actor... They are capable of doing BAD things with our personal data that our imagination cannot even comprehend...
                            And that's a known fact.. It's bad enough the the Feds are starting to look into the "situation" which makes me even more uneasy... That's never a good thing..

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              Some guy in burnt orange tooting his horn [emoji16]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X