X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Less than an hour!?

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
      I will say this, I've been putting in for Hagerman and Grapevine for the same amount of time and I've gotten drawn twice for Hagerman and 0 times for Grapevine.
      Sounds like my luck.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
        They sure are going quick lol I know a few guys that were talking about how it was off the charts but it was a day too late to snag a permit last year.

Now I gotta look into building a blind for the boat as much as I hate hunting out of a boat but it'll be my backup plan if the lakes stay flooded this fall.

Disclaimer: Anything I post could be a joke and may not factual at all. Translation is at your own discretion.
        Holler when you're ready to start that blind.

Comment

How many deer permits do they pass out?

I think I seen someone said 500 duck permits.

Comment

deer is lottery and as far as I know they will issue as many as are requested up until cutoff date

Comment

Literally just walked in and out in 5 minutes but it sems to be picking up though.

They're around #300 on duck for those curious.

Comment

Yup, just left there. I was almost 300 on the waterfowl, 250's on general, and 170's on deer lottery numbers. Got in and out in about 10 minutes.

Comment

I was #288 on waterfowl @3pm

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJake View Post
                    Line is less than an hour right now...

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
                    I was in and out in less than 5 min at 3

Comment

Originally posted by JBT View Post
                      deer is lottery and as far as I know they will issue as many as are requested up until cutoff date
                      Yeah, that's the only thing I'm interested in and I'll go once it has settled down.

Comment

Dang. I was think-n about get-n a duck permit there this year. Won't be able to go till Friday. Got some fond memories from my younger days though. Scored my only Golden Eye there back when permits were not needed.

Comment

Half the ppl with duck permits don't duck hunt. Warden said after they started stalking hunters not 6ft in the water off the shore and giving out tickets, the word spread fast.

Not sure why that rule is. Can someone explain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                            Half the ppl with duck permits don't duck hunt. Warden said after they started stalking hunters not 6ft in the water off the shore and giving out tickets, the word spread fast.

I was wondering about that too, that is the only lake I've seen that rule on. I have no idea why they would have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post

it may be a parking issue, here's why: water 6' from the bank is typically too deep to wade, requiring a canoe/kayak/boat of some kind, which leads to parking at a boat launch and not at one of two corp parking areas.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                                it may be a parking issue, here's why: water 6' from the bank is typically too deep to wade, requiring a canoe/kayak/boat of some kind, which leads to parking at a boat launch and not at one of two corp parking areas.
                                If that is the case, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Guess I'm glad I have a boat to use but I hate hunting out of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X