Well, well, well, isn't this interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, well, well, isn't this interesting

I'm sure the MSM will lead the nightly news with this story? LMAO!

Just when you think the left can't stoop any lower they surprise us once again.

Last edited by M16; 09-17-2018, 03:16 PM.

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    I'm sure the MSM will lead the nightly news with this story? LMAO!

Just when you think the left can't stoop any lower they surprise us once again.

https://www.pacificpundit.com/2018/0...s-foreclosure/
    MSM: That foreclosure happened a long time ago...its irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      MSM: That foreclosure happened a long time ago...its irrelevant.

Well it’s seems very relevant right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Now I’m just curious if she’s totally fabricating this story for her parents revenge. Hang her if she is.

Comment

WHAT???? A CONSPIRACY?? Say it ain't so.. There is no such thing..
          I hope they expose this woman for the fraud she is and then she needs to be held accountable for her lies.. Throw her in jail..

Can you imagine the garbage we would find if we were to go back to these lunatic democrats teenage and college years..!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            WHAT???? A CONSPIRACY?? Say it ain't so.. There is no such thing..
            I hope they expose this woman for the fraud she is and then she needs to be held accountable for her lies.. Throw her in jail..

Can you imagine the garbage we would find if we were to go back to these lunatic democrats teenage and college years..!!!!

Don’t have to go back that far to find garbage on most of them

Comment

Desperate left wing Democrats will say or do anything and the allegations are just a last ditch effort to muddy the waters.
              There are no boundaries for the crooked double standard Democrats.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Once again the republicans try to “play by the rules” when they know the dems never will. Just heard Feinstein had this “info” for a while now. SMDH

Comment

I can’t get the link to work. Can someone summarize what the story is about?

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                    I can’t get the link to work. Can someone summarize what the story is about?

Judge Kavanaughs mom was the judge in a foreclosure case against the accusers parents and made a judgment against them. This was 20+ years ago.

Comment

Them Democrats will stoop low to get what they want, I like seeing them cringe.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                        Judge Kavanaughs mom was the judge in a foreclosure case against the accusers parents and made a judgment against them. This was 20+ years ago.

I just read the register of actions and she didn’t rule against them. She actually signed the voluntary order to dismiss their opponents claim. That appears to be her total involment. Looks like they got behind on mortgage, mortgage company sought to foreclose and then her parents got back into mortgage company’s good graces and they dismissed the case.

Weird coincidence though.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                          I just read the register of actions and she didn’t rule against them. She actually signed the voluntary order to dismiss their opponents claim. That appears to be her total involment. Looks like they got behind on mortgage, mortgage company sought to foreclose and then her parents got back into mortgage company’s good graces and they dismissed the case.

Weird coincidence though.
                          If anyone else wants to read it http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...yByCaseNum.jis

Comment

Originally posted by Coup de Grace View Post
                            Them Democrats will stoop low to get what they want, I like seeing them cringe.
                            "When they go low we stay high"....Michelle Obama.

Comment

Its a Bork-Job, nothing more and nothing less. . .
                              Even some LWL's are calling it a hoax.

"HBO “Real Time” host Bill Maher is no fan of Brett Kavanaugh. But on Friday night’s show he conceded that a last-minute attempt to smear President Trump's Supreme Court nominee with accusations of sexual assault is making liberals “look bad.”"

She's a LWL activist Calif college professor and a member of the resist movement. No proof other than a person she said was there and he's claiming it never happened. This is just a scam to delay the vote hoping others will join in their metoo list to stop the conformation. I'm pretty sure they have another lined up to step forward after this one is proven false for a second delay, then a third, and so on.

Comment

Working...
                              X