No announcement yet.

Buck Medley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just know he wares hai karate cologne.

Comment

Originally posted by Axe Man View Post
      I met him last fall at a Bill Miller's. He was a super duper ultra sonic mega nice guy actually.
      fify.. No one under plays Buck. No one.

Comment

Dang, I was there all weekend and somehow missed the "King". It has been many moons since I attended this show and missed him. I did not miss the "other" King...the little guy who dresses like Elvis and entertains down in El Mercado.
        I did see something at the show that was a little different yesterday. There was a rather large gentleman with a younger lady walking with him and they were dressed in kilts. He was also wearing a rather large fanny pack and a Bowie knife. The young lady was wearing so "elevator" black high top boots and no Bowie knife that I could see.
        I did not hear their story, wondering if anyone else witnessed them.
        Adios,
        Gary

Comment

Nice guy, see him at the bow shop all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
            Dang, I was there all weekend and somehow missed the "King". It has been many moons since I attended this show and missed him. I did not miss the "other" King...the little guy who dresses like Elvis and entertains down in El Mercado.
            I did see something at the show that was a little different yesterday. There was a rather large gentleman with a younger lady walking with him and they were dressed in kilts. He was also wearing a rather large fanny pack and a Bowie knife. The young lady was wearing so "elevator" black high top boots and no Bowie knife that I could see.
            I did not hear their story, wondering if anyone else witnessed them.
            Adios,
            Gary
            That was probably Simek (in the boots) and his neighbor Steve (with the knife).

Comment

When I grow up I want to be like Buck!!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                I heard that "bear" from "Alaskan bush people" is really Buck's off spring from a wild night with some bacardi, vidal sassoon, and a squirrel hunt.
                LMAO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Okay, what's the story on Simek and Steve....you are killing me.
                  Adios,
                  Gary

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    I heard that "bear" from "Alaskan bush people" is really Buck's off spring from a wild night with some bacardi, vidal sassoon, and a squirrel hunt.
                    A blowgun Squirrel hunt from 100+ yards.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                      Okay, what's the story on Simek and Steve....you are killing me.
                      Adios,
                      Gary
                      Before this goes any further, that was just jokes. Simek and Steve aren't an item. I don't even know if Steve is real.

Comment

Ha!

Comment

Working...
                        X