No announcement yet.

2018 march madness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We may have ourselves a Cinderella With Buffalo it all depends on which Kentucky team shows Saturday!!Arizona was a total disappointment so much for my Final Four !

Comment

Man I feel bad for St Bonaventure, if they break 50 they will be lucky. They are a better team than what they showed tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
        We may have ourselves a Cinderella With Buffalo it all depends on which Kentucky team shows Saturday!!Arizona was a total disappointment so much for my Final Four !
        The entire PAC12 is overrated

Comment

I tried to join but says locked. Is it too late?

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
            I tried to join but says locked. Is it too late?
            Yes sir. Entry’s has to be in before the 1st game yesterday.

Comment

Gotcha, I was able to join another group after the first game had started. That's why I was asking.

Comment

I'm tied for 9th after the 1st day. How did everyone else fair?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasHoney View Post
                  How the hell did this upset happen??? Did anyone see that coming??

And can I just say RTR [emoji208][emoji208][emoji4]

Just two games left for the night... Florida and Michigan are both up as of now.

Who is still left unbroken?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Jay Bilas didn't see it since he thought Zona should have been a 2 seed

I talked myself out of picking BAMA going far due to Donta's injury but they played a good game last night. RTR!

Comment

Late to the party. I'll keep watching the group. Ready for another day of madness!

Comment

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
                      I'm tied for 9th after the 1st day. How did everyone else fair?
                      Not tied for 9th... I had Arizona going to the Elite 8
                      Arizona, Miami and VT losing hurt me

Comment

Dang it I didn't see this thread. I filled out my bracket on the ESPN deal but not part of the group. My luck, I'll actually do well enough to have won it. Have 130 pts right now.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                          Dang it I didn't see this thread. I filled out my bracket on the ESPN deal but not part of the group. My luck, I'll actually do well enough to have won it. Have 130 pts right now.
                          We have 8 people with 140 and 13 people with 130 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                            We have 8 people with 140 and 13 people with 130 right now.
                            So what you're saying is I am pretty average right now.

Comment

so far so good. Only missed 2 so far and those don't hurt me going forward. Arizona and SFA are the only two I missed.

Got the Longhorns with the upset later today! Hook'em!

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                                So what you're saying is I am pretty average right now.
                                I only have 120 so you’re doing better than me right now!

Comment

Working...
                                X