No announcement yet.

Bow build , napping, shoot etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure I can bring up a few of my usual suspects, so hopefully 8-10. It's been a while, I'm ready to shoot!

Comment

Double b20 bring them staves . There could be as many as 4-5 what I consider master bowyers there . Not counting Bob and Zachary. We all know they are masters. I would like to see more interest in the napping side. So put the word out. I have good flint but I don't know how to cook it. It would be nice if someone could come get it and have the cooking done on it and ready to use. Arvin

Comment

What is the location?

How much are the RV sites?

Comment

There will be room at my place for 5-6 three will get electric. I can check on the rv parks. It should be cool enough by then . I can probably provide water but the sewage dump will be at the county park down the road. Gray water might be ok on leaving. Right now we have Bisch and probably Bob as far as I know.

Comment

I would fill my reservoir and bring my generator if I can make it. And I could put up a couple others.

I'll know more as it gets closer.

Comment

call me Sam .
              Last edited by Selfbowman; 08-19-2015, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                call me Sam .
                Sorry. I didn't see this until 10:50 pm. I'll call you tomorrow.

Comment

I plan on being there but if I have not stuck something by then, I can not make any promises. I will be there I am looking forward to the napping.

Comment

Widdler you better come . Bring some of those stainless shaft tamers. I still have mine and love it.

Comment

looking forward to this in Oct Arvin

Comment

Larry I been getting a few bites on primitive archery site also.this might just turn into something to come. Those who help birth an event like this will never regret not going sooner. Old Chinese proverb. Lol Arvin

Comment

Arvin...whats your handle on PA?

Comment

Well, it looks like I am out for this one. My wife informed me today that I am taking her to Denver that weekend to see our son. Y'all have fun!

Bisch

Comment

4 dog its selfbowman.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                                Well, it looks like I am out for this one. My wife informed me today that I am taking her to Denver that weekend to see our son. Y'all have fun!

Bisch
                                Bisch you know me well enough . Thats reason enough. Have a great trip. Arvin
                                Last edited by Selfbowman; 08-29-2015, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X