No announcement yet.

Berett APX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoots great, feels great in the hand and accuracy was as expected with cheap ball ammo. The sights are designed to cover the target whereas Glock is a 6 o'clock hold. I don't think I will have a problem adjusting to that. Overall I'm very happy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
      Shoots great, feels great in the hand and accuracy was as expected with cheap ball ammo. The sights are designed to cover the target whereas Glock is a 6 o'clock hold. I don't think I will have a problem adjusting to that. Overall I'm very happy with it.

Those style sights give me a hard time. But if the pistol does well all the aftermarket companies will take care of the sight issue.

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
        How is the trigger?

Comment

Originally posted by 1shot View Post
          How is the trigger?
          The trigger is great out of the box. I'm at about 225 rounds and it's getting smoother. I shot a qual course this morning and did ok (90) but realized that I need the large back strap on there. So I cleaned it up, changed the strap and been doing a little dry firing. I want to go shoot again with the larger grip and see how it works.

Comment

Update: A couple of weeks ago I went through a plain clothes pistol class. It's designed to train with the equipment we use off-duty in our civilian clothes. The Beretta performed great! We shot from a seated position out of a car, practiced dignitary protection drills, malfunction drills ect. I am very happy with the gun, approaching the 1000 round mark now and the trigger is getting broken in nicely. Now if I could get Safariland to make the holster I want all would be great.

Comment

Working...
            X