• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump for the day..

Comment

# 7 to the list Kail, Il.

Comment

Currently 7 eligible persons for the Drawing Nov. 21st for the Free Hog Bowhunt for a wounded warrior At Shiloh Ranch, Stonewall, Ok Jan 6th 7th & 8th 2014.
        Addition information or questions e-mail me, ahunter55 @ bhnavideo@yahoo.com

Comment

I want to thank everyone who has contributed to passing this information on & taking just a little time to help..
          7 eligible at this time for the drawing Nov 21st for a FREE Bowhunt for a Hog at Shiloh Bowhunting Ranch, Stonewall, Ok. Jan 6th 7th & 8th. Any Questions or needed information please e-mail me (ahunter55) at bhnavideo@yahoo.com.
          God bless our troops & those away from family, may they have a safe, speedy trip back to their loved ones.

Comment

The eligible Wounded Warriors are growing thanks to everyone passing the word.. 1st Name & state of those currently on the draw list for Nov 21st 2013 & the FREE hog Bowhunt at Shiloh Ranch, Sronewall, Ok. Jan 6th 7th & 8th 2014. (recurve, Compound or Crossbow are legal)
            1-Sean, Mi 2-Ryan, De 3-John, Co 4-Ben, Tx 5-Trey, Tx 6- Jeffrey, Tx 7-Kail, Il 8-Brian, Mn.

Comment

to the top for the day...

Comment

Up top again.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Thanks to everyone for helping me keep this current. 8 eligible & several other requests for information.. We are getting it done & again, thanks everyone.

Comment

If you know a bowhunting wounded warrior, please let them know of this offer. recurve, compound AND Crossbow are legal. Everything is FREE once the winner gets to the camp. I have takeen care of the booking/reservation already. Lodging 3 days 2 nights, Food while in camp, Stands in place, 1 Hog of any size, Processing fee of Hog paid for trip home. Winner only needs to get to the camp & furnish personal gear & hunting tackle..
                      Drawing for winner & 2nd & 3rd person backup (No raincheck) to be Nov 21st 2013 & Hunt to take place at Shiloh Ranch, Stonewall, Ok Jan 6th 7th & 8th 2014.. 7 hunters total in camp & I have the WW & 2 others reserved..
                      My son in law headed out on his 1st trip to Shiloh several years ago.
                      Attached Files

Comment

ttt

Comment

last TTT today for a good cause

Comment

If you are or know a Wounded Warrior please make them aware of this free Hog Bowhunt offer. Drawing Nov. 21st 2013 for a Hog Bowhunt at Shiloh Bowhunting Ranch, Stonewall, Ok Jan 6th 7th & 8th.
                            Reservations have been made by me for 3 days 2 nights lodging, Food while in camp, Stands by feeders in place, 1 hog of any size, & I will pay for processing of their hog for trip home. No lic required as it's private.
                            Lucky winner need only get to the camp & furnish their personal gear & hunting tackle. A total of 7 hunters in camp & WW & 2 spots are reserved.
                            Recurve, Compound or Crossbow are legal.
                            I have been to Shiloh several times as several other places to hog Bowhunt. This has been by far, the best for Daytime Hog Bowhunting & why I chose this operation for this.
                            No rainchecks so I will draw 1 Winner & a 2nd & 3rd name for backup.
                            Current eligible 1-Sean, Mi 2-Ryan, De 3-John, Co 4-Ben, Tx 5-Trey, Tx 6-Jeffrey, Tx 7-Kail, Il 8-Brian, Mn
                            The smallest cabin of 3 for lodging & a ground blind + there is a tripod at this stand.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Last bump of the day.. Thanks everyone.

Comment

Just in from Turkey hunting. Yep, watched my arrow sail over a Jakes back (2") about 11 am after seeing ZERO all morning..
                                I'm better on Hogs & there will be a lucky Wounded Warrior enjoying a free Bowhunt after Nov 21st 2013 Drawing & the Bowhunt Jan 6th 7th & 8th 2014... Thanks to all for passing the word on this..

Comment

Working...
                                X