What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandon1574 View Post
    Ruger American rifle in 243 with red field 4x12 scope[ATTACH]566607[/ATTACH]
    Nice! Let me know how it shoots! I've been looking at those for a while now.

Comment

rifle

Just bought my wife a new Remington 770 in 270 cal. Nice shooter right out of the box. .5 inch groups at 100 yds. I know it's not real popular, but great little shooter and gets her in the woods with me. She won't bow hunt YET.

Comment

enjoy your 770 keep it clean

Originally posted by woody7121 View Post
        Just bought my wife a new Remington 770 in 270 cal. Nice shooter right out of the box. .5 inch groups at 100 yds. I know it's not real popular, but great little shooter and gets her in the woods with me. She won't bow hunt YET.
        I got one I bought off another TBH'r in .243-bolt is a little sticky- I shot one of my nicest bucks with it so dont worry about popularity, my buddy has a .300 mag rilfle that had customized a MatchGrade in Spring and cant kill nothing.

Comment

Another addition to my Glock family
          Attached Files

Comment

I picked up a new ruger LCp 380 . It's not the best shooting gun I've ever owned but if I ever have to use it ill be within arms reach so it won't matter .. It's a lot easier to conceal than my other carry guns . Fits nicely in the pocket .

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
              Nice. I need to improve my pistol collection.
              I've got as Colt Lawman mark iii 357 mag if you're interested

Comment

Originally posted by drube75 View Post
                I just picked a Para SSP 1911 up two days ago. I am cut off for a little while ha ha. Got to get my house ready to rent.

Comment

Originally posted by drube75 View Post
                  That sounds cool! I love wheel guns which is weird because I don't own one anymore!

Comment

I picked up a Remington model 788 in 22-250, older gun but in great shape. Any other 788's out there?

Comment

No pics yet..... but I bought a 6 year old Remington 700 Bolt action 3006 BDL that has never been fired. Has the gloss walnut stock. I grew up hunting with a gun like that. Will post pics tomorrow.
                      Last edited by tbeard; 10-31-2013, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tbeard View Post
                        No pics yet..... but I bought a 6 year old Remington 700 Bolt action 3006 BDL that has never been fired. Has the gloss walnut stock. I grew up hunting with a gun like that. Will post pics tomorrow.
                        I hear that. I have a few guns for my 6 year old. Trying to get her to take a deer in the next couple years with a .250 savage.

Comment

New ride today!

300 WSM, can't wait to shoot it.

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
                            Only bought some ammo today-308, 44mag and 22lr. Picked these up a couple weeks ago, and finally have the 308 and 44 ammo to make them sing. Also picked up a 12ga Maverick 88 that just became a project house sweeper....

Ruger Deerfield 99/44
                            Puma 44mag 16" Carbine
                            Remington 742 Woodmaster 308 w/ Redfield 3-9 widefield scope

My oldest son already claimed the Ruger as his hog rifle, and depending on how the safe shakes out, the others will just have to see....

I have a solid Remington 700 ADL in 222 as trade bait for 308 or 44 puma .....interested ????

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
                              Better pic

I have the same big loop lever gun in 45 LC .....AWESOME TRUCK GUN

Comment

Swampa... Some nice glass my man.

Comment

Working...
                                X