"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
    Went out this morning and put my theory to the test that getting out to the PC before dark and hunting the hogs in transition from feed to bed. Well..... There are no hogs at Granger. First time in recent memory I've been by the PC and not heard or seen a hog. Did see another hunter that was camping who may have been pushing them all weekend. Ill be back out Thursday. Gonna check a few different stars for GRXH
    That was me camping in my hammock, hunted area around duck pond as I fixed my canoe. Also, small islands, mainly. Did walk up and sit along the fence one afternoon. Allot of shooting right behind me, with a couple different guns and calibers. If there is anyone missing a Cabela's arrow speak up. Pretty fresh.

Also, had a couple guys pull up in boats to try their hand at hunting the willows Sunday evening. Met a couple hikers, as well.
    Last edited by Wudstix; 01-21-2013, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Heck of a weekend

What a weekend! We came out early Saturday - hunted in the morning and didnt see much. Just a few sounds. Took a break for lunch and spent some time at the gas station in town (who needs vegas when you have the granger gas station!). Went back and tried a different spot (ill give a hint - it was close to water) and things picked up right before dark. This one came out with a friend.. made a clean 35 yard shot and didnt have to chase him far.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Austinhunter30 View Post
        What a weekend! We came out early Saturday - hunted in the morning and didnt see much. Just a few sounds. Took a break for lunch and spent some time at the gas station in town (who needs vegas when you have the granger gas station!). Went back and tried a different spot (ill give a hint - it was close to water) and things picked up right before dark. This one came out with a friend.. made a clean 35 yard shot and didnt have to chase him far.
        Why cover ur face up??? U should be proud. Let everyone know who you are. We're dying to find out....

Comment

What are you talking about....that's just the new Mossy Oak camo pattern "blur"

Comment

Yep, great weekend out there. Got these two at gate 22. Was wasted as hell but was able to pick these two off with one arrow!
            Attached Files

Comment

I like posting fake pictures with fake stories too!!

Comment

I call BS.... Had u pegged from the get go. At least you covered the guys face u used so we can't call you a "catfish". U don't have to pull picks from the Internet man. Not cool.

Comment

Different mathews bow and different arrows also.

Comment

Original photo from 2011

Comment

Originally posted by gbeard View Post
                      He's fake, Jack!

Comment

Hell, you can't even find a good picture to brag about. Both those barn hogs were gut shot. Loser

Comment

Originally posted by gbeard View Post
                          How in the world did you find that

Comment

I work for the CIA

Just kidding

Comment

I used highly sophisticated photo recognition technology

Called......... Google Image.

Comment

lol wow

Comment

Working...
                                X