Quiver with HHA sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quiver with HHA sight

Just picked up my new bowtech prodigy with the HHA sight but having trouble finding a removable quiver that works with it. What is everyone else using?

Congrats on a great Bow. Have you tried the tight spot with quiver bracket?

Comment

I didn't want to buy a new quiver so I just cut spacers from an old arrow and bought longer screw's. Worked like a charm.

Comment

The tight spot with the bracket looks to be the only factory thing that works. Going to look at adding spacers. Thanks

Comment

A couple years ago I got some spacers with my bohning quiver that work great. They screw into the sight, then the quiver bracket screws into them. I can get pics later if you want, but honestly don't remember where I got them.

Comment

IIRC, HHA will send you some spacers which you can use to mount your quiver to the sight or if a two piece which will work to mount to the riser.

Comment

the HHA sight comes with some roll pin spacers that will adapt it for just about any quiver. You can make your own from some scrap arrow carbon, or roll pins. I believe the screws are 8x32 and are 1 1/4" long.

Comment

Working...
              X