Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just got my matthews no cam in need help with sights.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got my matthews no cam in need help with sights.

I know what rest I'm going with qad but I need help with sights. I like the idea of a single pin what are some good brands that will not break me. If you have other sights in mind let me know too or if some one is selling sights I would like that too.

I like my HHA single pin sight. It is the first one I have ever used so I'm not quite sure if I'm sold yet but its a really good sight.

Comment

I feel much more accurate with my HHA

Comment

thanks for asking before me! im putting together a no cam also and not sure what sight to use either.

Comment

My last bow was a bowtech and it had cheep sights so now I want a good sight.

Comment

HHA are sweet sights been using them for years
            I sent you a pm too

Comment

G5 Optix is a really nice sight that's not super expensive. I think they are about $150 or so.

Comment

the sword single pin has worked well for me.

Comment

You should check out the truglo range rover pro. A friend of mine has one on his creedxs and I like it better than my viper single pin and my hha I shot before this. The dial up green dot is awesome in low light conditions and you can turn down alot if it isn't needed.

Comment

Forgot to mention you can find them on ebay for about 175

Comment

I've shot many HHA's there are much better sights then the hha

I shot the sword centurion for a very long time. great sight, durable decent bright pin

I currently shoot the mbg ascent. I got it customized with a 6" dovetail, the color i wanted and the pin size

I really like the axcel accutouch carbon pro sight, if I dump my mbg it would be for the axcel
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by txdukklr; 02-20-2015, 01:01 PM.

Comment

also if you are switching to a single to me there is no more important adjustment then axis adjustments and getting all three axis lined up. IMHO it's more important on a single pin then on a multi.

Comment

HHA MBG AXT SPOT HOGG CBE they all have good single pin sights just need to find a shop and play with as many as you can and get the one that best fits you. I run a Tommy Hogg single and really like it I'm going to run a cbe tek hybrid 3 pin on my htr

Comment

Working...
                          X