Just ordered a Nitrum 34 in Harvest Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered a Nitrum 34 in Harvest Brown

What kind of accessories are y'all putting on these brown bows? I got the carbon fiber limbs, and so far I'm pretty set on a tight spot quiver in carbon fiber finish.

Do they have any quality dropaways in brown? What about a carbon fiber stabilizer?

I have the same set-up in a Nitrum Turbo...I have a tight spot in Matte Black, a Stokerized Stab in Matte Black, a titanium peep, a Limb Driver ProV rest and about to order a Hogg Father 3 pin sight...currently running a MBG...I'll try to get a px of it up this week.

Comment

I had a brown riser and max-1 limb nitrum turbo. I went with a max-1 tight spot and the rest of the accessories in black. Had a black qad, black axcel 7 pin and black b-stinger.

Comment

Just ordered one as well, going to rig it with a QAD, and yet to be determined 1 pin sight.

Comment

Think I'm going to go with the RipCord Ace. I like the all stainless construction compared to QAD's rest.

Anyone used either of these stabilizers before? What do you think?

Axion
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Axion.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	24364168
          Limbsaver
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Limbsaver.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	24364169

Comment

You sure chose a heck of a nice bow!

Just go with black accessories. You'll have a difficult time matching the brown.

As for the stabilizer, it's not much of a stabilizer. It is just a damper widget.

If you want a real stabilizer, you need some length (it's all about leverage) Minimum of 8". I am really fond of my 12" Vendetta, but would not hesitate to put on a B-Stinger or Doinker. Any of these will also have some dampening properties.

Comment

I have a 8" bee stinger extreme hunter black on mine

Spott Hogg Hogg it sight ( axcel accutouch waiting at the shop also )

And a limb driver pro v rest

Comment

I decided on the Fuse carbon blade hunter 8.5" in black, tightspot in carbon, and the new Ripcord Ace. Going to stick with my Spot Hogg 5 pin for now. Can't wait to put it all together!

Comment

Sounds like a solid setup!

Post up pics when you get it all assembled.

Comment

Post pics I just added a fuse vector 4 arrow quiver in max 1 to my arsenal !

Comment

I'll have a few weeks before it arrives. But I'll be post some pics when it does.

Comment

Ordered the HNT. That's how the cool people say it. With a blue QAD and blue grip. Harvest brown. Tight spot 5 quiver in black with black stabilizer (not sure which one). Oh and blue accents on riser only. Spott hog sights the bulletproof

Comment

Working...
                        X