QAD Exodus Clearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QAD Exodus Clearance

Found out last night that the Ramcat 100 GR will not clear my riser without hitting it. If I turn one blade to 9 o'clock, it will clear, but it is still too close for comfort.

My next choice in heads is going to be 100GR full blade, QAD exodus heads. Has anyone had issues with clearance?

bow is a Drenalin 28" DL.

anyone?

Comment

No issues here.

Comment

Maybe you need longer shafts.

Comment

I shot ramcats briefly and had to turn them to clear the riser. Might have shot the exodus quite a bit and no clearance issues. Shot a bunch of stuff in Africa, 2 elk and several whitetails with them. No complaints although I prefer the swept wing model.

Comment

I've never had any issues with clearance out of them. Great broad head. Don't have to worry about hitting bone, it will blast through in my experience.

Comment

For those that have shot them... Swept or full? Why?

Comment

I have shot both, no issues with clearance on my bow. They blow through animals.....have not been disappointed on anything from deer to elk

Comment

I also have shot both with no clearance issues. I shoot a DXT 30" draw. My personal preference is swept. Because they look like they would do more damage once inside the animal. I like them alot!

Comment

You need longer arrows.

Comment

Hard to buy more arrows when I just had these made. Slick tricks have always cleared... Just looking to change it up with a new head this year.

Comment

I feel like the swept wings fly better and particularly at long range. The swept wings are super tough so don't worry about that. I had great performance on 2 elk, zebra and black wildebeest with the swept wing so I know they will get it done.

Comment

Working...
                        X