Snake boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snake boots

I've read through some of the posts and it seems that the leading contenders are Danner and Chippewas.

Are there other brands that folks have invested in and been pleased with. I don't mind spending the dough on more expensive ones if they are worth cost.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Courtney

Irish setters ,Justin’s ,Rockies . I like chips

Comment

Just bought a pair of Irish Setters a few weeks ago from Bass Pro. To me, they are way more comfortable than the pair of chipps I had.

Snake protection in a lightweight boot with incredible stability and comfort. This Realtree Xtra® Green camouflage hunting boot is also waterproof. Shop now at Irish Setter!

Comment

I've been happy with my Lubbock's from Bass Pro.

Comment

Love my Danner Pronghorns. Like wearing long socks.

Comment

I like the Irish Setter Vapyrteks. I’ve never owned another brand so I don’t have anything to compare too but it’s my year round hunting/outdoor boot going on 3+ years. Waterproof and a nice pair of socks keep me dry and warm during the cold season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought a pair of Irish Setter Vaptreks last season. Very comfortable so far. Will see how they hold up during the second season of owning them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Justin snake boots are awesome.. I've put miles and miles on mine over the past 5 years

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I own two pair of chips.

Comment

I bought a new pair from Bass Pro this year. There were tons of reviews about how bad they were on line. Everything from falling apart to leaking right off the bat. I previously had the lace up version of their boot and had no issue with those except it was a pain to lace those up. Earlier this year I looked at the Bass Pro side zip model. I asked the sales guy about the bad reviews. He told me they went to a different supplier because of all the bad reviews. I decided to take a chance and love them. They have been totally waterproof and really comfortable. Maybe I just got lucky but I would not hesitate to buy them again.

Comment

Working...
                    X