X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
    Oops. Couldn’t care less.

I work out here with a diehard Bama fan. It is nonstop. Bama SEC Bama SEC. Big XII sucks. blah blah blah.

Last night it was OU couldn’t score on an SEC team much less Bama because the defense sucks. Kyler couldn’t carry Tua’s jock. I can’t believe they compare the two. I can’t believe the school is promoting him for the Heisman. On and on. I was just trying to watch the game and not have a panic attack.
    I figured to get it in before Smart did it to you

Tell him to remember who won the last OU v BAMA game! I do and want the chance at avatar redemption.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      fun thread

What's your thoughts TCU OSU today? They have a chance?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
        Thoughts on Jimbo’s first season before the game tomorrow?

About what I thought would happen this year. Slight glimmers of hope for a better record, but we ended up short. We are doing good recruiting, but we know where that got us with Sumlin. If Jimbo can utilize talented players, we will be able to contend in the SEC West. That being said, I think it will take another year or two to be at that point.

I’m not sure if we can beat LSU or not. Our secondary will have to play better than it has, and our o-line will have to actually block. Mond will also have to play a error free game, which has been a hit or miss goal. We also can’t settle for field goal attempts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
          I figured to get it in before Smart did it to you

Tell him to remember who won the last OU v BAMA game! I do and want the chance at avatar redemption.

Last 3 haha. Nothing I say to him matters, I just don't know anything about football

I've never done the avatar challenge. Every time I have ever bet anything on OU they lose. Don't bet on them and don't predict scores. Kiss of death from me

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Dumbass This.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Triggered.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Dumbass This.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

LMFAO...I was thinking more of a certain "female feminine hygiene product"This

Comment

I don’t get this whole rooting for a conference thing. When TCU and Baylor got left out of the playoffs I could care less. I guess when your team sucks you have to pull for the one in conference that doesn’t. Most of the teams in conference I’m rooting for the other team during the bowls.

Never cheered for the Big 8. Don’t cheer for the Big XII. I have a team, not a group.
                I think you summed it up pretty well......conference homerism is just weak *** sauce. I wanted OU and WV both to lose last night..

In a play on the playing versus coaching saying of "Those that can.... play, those that can't....teach/coach"...

Conference homerism is "Those that can.... win, those that can't....cheer for those who can.

How embarrassing is that?

Does LSU or Georgia pull for Alabama to win all their games except where they play each other?? Does Missouri pull for Bama to win all their games except head to head?

And hell no....I never want anybody but the Cowboys to win in the NFC East unless a NFC East head to head win improves the Cowboys position in the standings.

Comment

So, say Aggy was in Texas place this year but in the conference title game with Bama. I know that's not possible.....but......would y'all hope your team lost so your beloved conference would be in the playoff? Nevermind the fact Bama would still get in, lol. Aggy at 10-3. New Years 6 bowl but SEC left out.....

Comment

Last 3 haha. Nothing I say to him matters, I just don't know anything about football

I've never done the avatar challenge. Every time I have ever bet anything on OU they lose. Don't bet on them and don't predict scores. Kiss of death from me

I am a nice gentler Smart these days..

Comment

Michigan's offense was conceived at Jurassic Park

Comment

Ohio State is starting to roll Michigan.

Comment

Michigan playing like they bet against themselves.

Comment

Michigan decided not to bring the A game today. That’s gonna cost ‘Em.

Comment

The Big 12 will get back into the 4 team playoff again one day.

Comment

Michigan is doneeee

Harbaugh is 0-4 vs their biggest rival as HC

Comment

Working...
                                X